Quality Engineer – UK, Ukraine
Job title: Quality Engineer – UK, Ukraine
Job description: Pexapark is a young, dynamic software and renewable energy advisory company with offices in Switzerland (Zurich), the United Kingdom (London) and Ukraine (Lviv).
Our vision is to help the global growth of green energy and making our impact on the world more sustainable. To this end, we want to become the SaaS-solution of choice in the renewables industry to buy, sell, and manage energy.
As a Quality Engineer at Pexapark, you will be responsible for ensuring that the software we develop meets the highest quality standards. You will support this effort by taking part in analysis and specification, by testing features and release candidates, and by extending our automated test infrastructure.
You are expected to perform manual testing throughout our products and should be open to develop your automated testing skills on the job. You will work in a cross-functional team located in Zurich, London and Lviv.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand business domains / processes and map them to technical workflows
- Experience with databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Experience in planning tests, reporting bugs, developing & executing functional and non-functional tests
- Strong in creating specifications based on business input, preparing edge and test cases
- Experience with REST APIs, Postman, Jenkins, Git
Preferred Technical Working Experience
- Experience in developing automated tests and quality infrastructure
- Having taken an active part and a leading role in planning and specification
- Strong engineering skills, understanding of common architecture approaches (monolithic, microservices) and distributed systems
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and other infrastructure
- Experience in the financial or energy industry
- Respect and appreciation of others
- Curiosity and a strong learning mindset
- Self-drive and willingness to achieve the goals you set yourself, even if it’s hard
- You’re proactive, and you share your ideas
- Ambition to deliver high-quality technical solutions and making sure they work exceptionally well
- Good communication skills in English
- High degree of self-motivation
- Be willing to travel between our locations occasionally (once international travel is safe again)
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- You should be based in the UK or Ukraine. However, if you’re truly exceptional, lack thereof will not be a deal-breaker
- A good sense of humor
- A start-up culture with flat hierarchy and no bureaucracy
- We use state-of-the-art infrastructure and technologies to build our products
- International team, working together with colleagues from across Europe
- Highly flexible work environment – both in terms of time and location
- We want you to continuously learn and grow
- Free choice of state-of-the-art developer machine (MacOS, Windows or Linux)
- 25 days paid vacation, paid sick leaves
Interested? Apply here and include a letter of motivation in your application – the more we know about you from your first communication, the more you will stand out! We’re looking forward to get to know you.
Location: London – Львов
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 22:10:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Quality #Engineer #Ukraine