Radixx Principal Account Manager
Job title: Radixx Principal Account Manager
Job description: Req ID: 54023
Job Family: Sales
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
We’re seeking an enthusiastic Senior Account Manager to manage the commercial and operational relationships of accounts for Radixx International. The position requires a customer-centric thought process as well as advanced sales skills, with the ability to work closely with others at all levels both internally and externally in a highly professional and client service-oriented manner. The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact between the clients and Radixx International and its role is to support existing and new customers to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Account management is required to facilitate and enhance the ongoing relationship with existing customers. The Account Manager will interact with key client stakeholders and be able to strike a balance between client expectations and Radixx’s strategic objectives. The Account manager owns all activities around his/her accounts and is expected to be well versed in all commercial terms, maintenance and support needs, project delivery activities, timelines and project scope.
- This position will be based in MVD, Uruguay
- Previous airline experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, with a proven sales/account management experience within the travel technology space.
- Proven account management skills preferred in order to create, maintain and enhance client relationships
- Experience in managing business relationships and driving growth with customers
- Experience in up-selling products to customers and reaching sales goals
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, internal and external, and ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Proven leadership skills
- High level of initiative and have the ability to work well in a team environment
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to both Software Engineering department and to the client in understandable terms
- Fluency in English language skills. Additional foreign languages would be an advantage
- Travel is required
- Willing to work on weekends and holidays as required
- Experience in a customer-oriented environment
- Self motivated – the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to initiate action when unexpected changes are encountered without waiting for others to take the lead
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good face-to-face presentation skills
- Project management experience a plus
- Ability to learn Company’s products and services thoroughly as well as an in-depth understanding of the marketplace and competitors
ABOUT RADIXX: founded in 1993, Radixx International, Inc., headquartered in Orlando, Florida, combines an innovative technology approach with unique partnership models enabling airlines of all sizes and business models to be effective retailers and efficient operators. Radixx caters to hybrid, LCC, ULCC, and traditional airlines, including the support of GDS distribution. Radixx offers a world-class Internet Booking Engine, Radixx ezyCommerce, a cloud-based Passenger Services System, Radixx Res, and a leading Departure Services Suite, Radixx Go, uniquely designed to enable airlines to increase their profitability and maximize productivity through expanded distribution services. Since 2016, has delivered their sixth-generation, micro-services based passenger service system. Radixx currently hosts over 35 airlines across six continents.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 22:22:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Radixx #Principal #Account #Manager