Job title: Receptionist
Company: Acquire BPO
Job description: We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Reporting to: Office Manager.
As a receptionist you will receive, Make and or transfer/route telephone calls received for the site where he/she reports to, to the necessary stakeholder.
You are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’ll be part of our in-house Facility team. As a part of this team, you are expected to ensure that the facility is kept clean, secured and safe. While giving our employees and clients superb facility services is your main goal, you also need to stay focused on the following:
· Answering incoming calls and transferring internally
· Meeting and greeting clients, candidates, visitors, etc
· Booking meetings
· Assisting Sourcing and Facilities Mgmt efforts
· Arranging couriers
· Keeping the reception area tidy
· Screening phone calls
· Sorting and distributing mail
· Other duties as assigned
A BIT ABOUT YOU
· Proficiency in filing, communications, prioritizing and organizational skills
· Knowledge of protecting classified information, protecting company confidential information sense of confidentiality.
· Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
· Competent in decision making and problem solving
· Excellent oral & written communication skills
· Strong leadership skills, analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
· Security Systems awareness and working knowledge
· Customer service skills.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or specialized training
· Over 1-year previous related experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Bilingual, excellent English level
· Results oriented; thrives on accuracy and high attention to detail.
· Efficient – able to produce significant output and completes assigned work in a timely manner.
· Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions in the work environment.
· Friendly and polite (manners cost nothing after all)
· Able to deal with difficult clients or customers (not everyone knows the manners rule)
· Clear and logical thinking.
· Good organizational skills and an ability to work to deadlines.
· A respect for confidentiality.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
· Uninterrupted business operations.
· Highly satisfied customers.
· Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
· Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
· Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
· Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
· Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Join the A-Team and experience the A-Life!
Location: Santo Domingo
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 03:12:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!