Recruiter (Remote) – Brazil
Job title: Recruiter (Remote) – Brazil
Job description: Cloudbeds is a travel and hospitality SaaS technology company that works to make the world a more welcome place. We create advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, and hotel groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are spread across over 40 countries, and, altogether, we speak 30+ languages. So, how do we do it? We are a #remotefirst company since our founding, and we allow every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to reinvent the world of hospitality tech and travel and love to travel as much as we do.
As a Recruiter at Cloudbeds, you will help to grow our team with top talent in Brazil. You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and driving hiring processes across multiple roles and departments. By leveraging your relationships both inside and outside the organization, you will become an integral part of our company. This is a highly visible role as you will be a trusted partner for our senior leadership while you support their departments’ success through the addition of its members.
Location: Remote – Brazil
What You Will Do:
- Deliver an exceptional fully remote hiring experience on a variety of roles including technical roles
- Conduct evaluations and screenings that inform prospective candidates about company culture and role fit
- Map and analyze the most applicable local places for posting openings (recruitment websites/tools) and create and maintain job postings to brand
- Manage and maintain our ATS (JazzHR) while sharing regular updates with internal stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with candidates, peers, and management to deliver a strong hiring process
- Assist the hiring manager with interview scheduling and coordination
- Work with People Operations leadership on strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent
- Build a network of relationships within the organization and externally
- Work closely with local HR and Brazil Operations teams for hiring procedures
- Maintain recruitment procedures and stay up to speed with leading industry trends within the recruiting, technology, and HR compliance spaces
- Other duties and fun may be assigned!
You’ll Succeed With:
- 5+ years experience in general recruiting, including 3+ years experience doing full-cycle software technical recruiting
- Experience managing competing priorities with a large volume of openings
- Ability to work remotely in a multi-region and multi-culture recruiting environment
- Accommodate flexible working hours to collaborate with hiring managers across the globe
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of the Brazilian job market, especially for technology roles
- Knowledge of Brazil labor laws in general
- A deep level of ownership with a team-oriented mindset and internal drive to succeed
- Experience working within high-quality technical recruitment processes and hiring technical roles related to web application software
- Experience in a very fast-paced and growing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred tools experience: LinkedIn Recruiter, JazzHR, Google Suite, Slack, Zoom
- Bachelor’s or University level degree in a related field is required
- Business-level English fluency required
Nice to Haves:
- Testing application
- Experience programming with web technologies
- Experience hiring director and management-level employees
- Ability to speak multiple languages (Spanish)
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
This opportunity is a Full-time position (“CTL”), including flexible benefits as required by Brazilian Labor Laws. More information will be given during the recruitment process.
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Recife – PE
Job date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 01:45:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Recruiter #Remote #Brazil