Job title: Recruiting Coordinator
Job description: DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a talented recruiting coordinator who will take a direct and immediate impact on our ability to arrange interviews for top talents in order to grow and scale our team based in Taiwan.
Our Recruiting Coordinators work closely with a team of recruiters and other coordinators in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is integral in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Ring. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
· Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
· Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems
· Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
· Tracking recruiting activities and providing a weekly report
· Coordinate scheduling of post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
· Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
· Assist in the HR team general meetings as well as daily operations.
· Assist HR manager’s ad-hoc mission, i.e. traveling arrangement and reimbursement.
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible, able to change direction quickly
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity
- Candidate will have a solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- Previous recruiting coordinator experience or equivalent required
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
Location: Taipei City
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 07:06:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!