Recruitment Partner Switzerland
Job title: Recruitment Partner Switzerland
Job description: Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Its 48,000 people across more than 100 countries strive to transform agriculture through breakthrough products and technologies that play a vital role in enabling the food chain to feed the world safely, sustainably and with respect for our planet. Swiss headquartered and Chinese-owned, the Group draws strength from its four business units – Syngenta Crop Protection headquartered in Switzerland, Syngenta Seeds headquartered in the United States, ADAMA headquartered in Israel, and Syngenta Group China – that provide industry-leading ways to serve customers everywhere.
The Recruitment Partner is a key role within the in house recruitment function and is accountable for the day to day delivery of a first-class recruitment offering in a particular country. This includes.
- Provide recruiting service to hiring managers, candidates, and HR colleagues
- Delivery of the end to end recruitment process, focused on providing high levels of service and quality to stakeholders and clients
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their requisitions, agree process and manage expectations
- Ensure candidates receive an excellent experience, engaging them with the Syngenta brand, function, and opportunity
- Provide regular progress updates to key stakeholders including hiring managers and HR
- Conduct briefing / strategy meetings with hiring managers to understand their recruitment requirements
- Agree ways of working and communication channels with the hiring manager to ensure expectations are aligned
- Develop the sourcing strategy for your area of responsibility, using your market knowledge and data analysis to inform these decisions
- Write high-impact, creative job adverts in line with corporate Syngenta branding, utilizing the company’s employee value propositions and any key functional messages which increases candidate attraction
- Work closely with the business to develop campaigns which support recruitment drives or initiatives such as attendance at careers fairs, industry events etc.
- Manage end to end candidate management – sourcing, screening, shortlisting, interview, offer
- Maintain the candidate workflow in the ATS (Taleo) to ensure data is accurate for reporting and HR administration hand off purposes
- Contribute to the achievement of SLAs and KPIs, whilst always focusing on the ‘customer’
- Ensure issue and escalation management process is followed where necessary
- Work proactively with hiring managers to understand the medium- and long-term needs of the business outside day to day reactive requisition management.
- Collaborate with HRBP’s to anticipate future needs in relation to talent strategy, pipelining, and ensure the correct talent attraction strategies are in place to achieve this
- Participate in global, regional, or country level projects that enhance client experience and/or increase efficiency of the recruitment process / offering
- BSc or MSc in HR, economy or any other related field
- Demonstrable experience in recruitment, ideally gained within a global, highly matrixed organization
- Experienced in interviewing and assessment methods or tools
- Deep knowledge of recruiting best practices and well versed in various sourcing & recruiting methodologies
- Good knowledge of applicant tracking systems (Taleo)
- Knowledge of the agriculture / biotechnology markets desirable but not essential
- Confident communicator both verbally and in writing with a strong command of English and French, any further language is a plus
What we offer:
We offer a variety of financial and non-financial benefits including:
- We offer a position which contributes to valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment
- Flexible working arrangements and environment with an open culture and diverse workforce
- The opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified and experienced employees
- Learning culture (Together we Grow) and wide range of training options
- You will profit from a competitive pension fund plan, annual bonuses, onsite doctor, gym, canteen, Family friendly initiatives, Child and Family allowance…
Learn more about our , our and how we achieve our .
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 22:45:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Recruitment #Partner #Switzerland