Regional Coordinator – South Australia
Job title: Regional Coordinator – South Australia
Job description: At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Regional Coordinators (RCs) are expected to have capability equivalent to an Australian Public Service classification level of .
Regional Coordinators work in identified locations and provide local and specialised support for care and support sector providers, in locations agreed to by the Program Management team and the Department of Social Services (DSS). RCs are expected to operate with a high level of autonomy and report to the Lead Regional Coordinator (LRC) on day-to-day program delivery.
The regular duties of a Regional Coordinator may include:
- Engaging with disability, aged care and veterans’ affairs providers in identified locations to gather market intelligence on risks and issues, including information on the effectiveness of provider supports, in line with the objectives of the Program.
- Gathering and documenting market intelligence in Program databases and reports.
- Delivering insights on provider risks and issues to better inform DSS and/or Program activities, including events and website content development.
- Attending, co-hosting or hosting regular events to engage providers and key stakeholders in the market around specific topics or issues.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to improve jobseeker access to the sector.
- Promoting resources and materials to providers, developed by the Program or other stakeholders, including promotion of the BLCW website and NDIS Demand Map.
- Deliver on the Activity Work Plan with oversight and coordination from the Lead Regional Coordinator.
Core skills and attributes
Communication and Facilitation Skills
- Demonstrates effective communication and facilitation skills to liaise with local providers and state and territory program officials.
Insight and Analysis
- Draws on data and insights gained from service providers on the ground to provide advice.
- Reports quality data and insights from services providers to support the Program’s objectives and contribute to a deeper understanding on known and new barriers to the care and support sector market and workforce.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge the care and support sectors, as well in relation to workforce, employment, skills and training.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge about regional areas of employment.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand risks and opportunities for service providers in transitioning to or entering the care and support sector (or markets within the sector) by diversifying their business operations to remain competitive.
- Thinks creatively and exploring opportunities for providers to do things differently.
- Builds productive relationships and work collaboratively with the National Program Director, other RCs, SMS and the Program management team
Performance and reporting
RCs are expected to demonstrate outcomes against the core tasks, and capability and skills outlined in this PD at the EL1 level.
RCs will be required to contribute to the achievement of Program outcomes and KPIs.
Lead Regional Coordinators will oversee performance of all RCs and work with the National Program Director provide real time feedback and coaching. Where required, issues will be escalate to the relevant RC employer.
How to apply
To apply, please provide:
- A cover letter, responding to the criteria and indicating your skills and experience relevant to the role of Lead Regional Coordinator (maximum two pages).
- In your expression of interest please indicate which location is your preference.
- A CV (maximum three pages).
- Contact details of two referees.
To request a full position description for this role, and to submit your completed application, please email: [email protected]
The BLCW Program welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. The Program also actively encourages applications from people with disabilities, LGBTIQ people and people with diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Location: Adelaide, SA
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 22:44:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Regional #Coordinator #South #Australia