Regional Director of Sales – USA (location flexible)
Job title: Regional Director of Sales – USA (location flexible)
Job description: Department: Sales
Reporting to: VP Sales USA
Location: USA, East Coast, West Coast or Midwest. Home based position.
This is a high visibility and strategic position of a Sales hunter who will be responsible for identifying and approaching (also via outbound) new potential customers and building a customers’ portfolio within the US, building a funnel in the relevant region, and securing transactions with such new customers. The holder of this position must have an understanding of warehouse automation technologies / industrial automation (system integrator, solution owner) / robotics industry, along with a proven track record of complex sales transactions lead by him/her and have a creative business approach that can support Caja’s brand growth and sales within the US.
· Successfully lead an expansion of Caja’ customers portfolio within the Eastern, Western or Midwestern US region.
· Ability to expand business with existing customers and to achieve sales targets with new customers.
· Identify and build a qualified sales funnel within the relevant region to meet the sales KPI’s.
· Identify and approach (mainly outbound) potential customers and initiate a discussion.
· Successfully represent the company while interfacing with customers, partners and at industry events.
We are visionary software and robotics experts that are changing the world of warehouse logistics and order fulfillment.
Caja Robotics provides an adaptable, scalable and responsive robotic fulfillment system, which comprises advanced software, specialized robots and user-friendly workstations.
The regional sales director who joins us:
· BA/B.Sc degree – required. MBA an advantage.
· At least 7+ years of experience as a salesperson. Experience in industrial automation /robotics / logistics – strongly preferred.
· Strong knowledge of the warehouse logistics industry (flows, processes, equipment, available technologies, etc.) and good understanding of warehouse automation – strongly preferred.
· Proven commercial experience in a new business sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling ideally within the automation / logistic sector.
· Experience in driving effective ‘Go to Market’ strategies in the automation/ logistic market.
· Team player as demonstrated by professional references.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, influencing and written/verbal communication skills.
· Ability to travel in the US – 50% of the time.
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 22:15:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Regional #Director #Sales #USA #location #flexible