Regional Manager – Indonesia
Job title: Regional Manager – Indonesia
Company: Mackenzie Stuart
Job description: Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading Transport, Logistics & Freight Forwarding company that operates globally across a number of market verticals.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Manager that will focus on the operational management and day-to-day running of the 2 branches in Indonesia. The role reports directly to the Country Director.
- Managing a business unit throughout Europe, with 3 direct reports & 30 FTE
- Oversee operational activities in Indonesia, improving operational excellence pro-actively
- Profit & loss responsibility for 2 branches in Indonesia
- Will drive commercial growth, and align commercial strategy to the Air & Ocean Freight business unit
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Indonesia and speak fluent English
- Must have minimum 5 years managing experience within a freight forwarding company
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience managing a profit & loss
- Strong experience in South East Asia Freight Forwarding market
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of $60,000 – $80,000 plus rewarding bonus scheme with added benefits.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 23:08:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Regional #Manager #Indonesia