Regional Sales Manager, Western Canada
Job title: Regional Sales Manager, Western Canada
Company: Axis Communications
Job description: Job Title Regional Sales Manager, Western Canada
Proudly recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces!
Due to our continued growth and success, we have a new position open for a Regional Sales Manager, Western Canada. Applicants must reside in Vancouver, BC or surrounding area.
We Believe You’ll Love this Position If…
You enjoy promoting high-quality products and assisting our partners in the sales and education of Axis Communications solutions within the designated territory.
What You’ll Do Here…
- Continually promote and educate integrators, distributors, consultants and end users to benefit the use of IP Video and Axis cameras
- Maintain fluid and proactive relations with prospects and current customers
- Arrange and execute site visits to conduct product demonstrations, presentations, lunch and learns and speaking seminars
- Work cohesively with Axis Communication’s Application Development Partners
- Determine quality of a prospect to responsibly pursue and manage time
- Recommend proper camera solutions and adequate product comparisons
- Encourage companies to enroll in Axis partner development programs
- Actively participate in trade shows, seminars, Axis Academies, webinars and other promotional sales activities
- Prepare weekly sales report with new and existing projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For …
- Strong selling skills, ability to listen and tailor presentation to meet customer needs with a responsible independent drive
- Ability to effectively motivate in time sensitive environment
- Charismatic and resourceful disposition
- Competitive and efficient
- Strong public speaking skills
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
What You’ll Need …
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area
- 5+ years in sales driven position
- Strong technical background
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications
Valued, but not required…
- Work with cameras and computer networks
- Design application capabilities
- Axis Certified Professional
Physical demands: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is occasionally required to lift 20-25 lbs.
- Expected travel time for this position is approximately 40-50%.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we have to offer…
Axis is a fun and innovative place to work where employees enjoy a great work/life balance. Axis Canada was awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute. Axis employees receive competitive pay and a great benefits package including medical, dental, company paid life insurance, RRSP, tuition reimbursement, five star company events and more! At Axis you will have a great chance for development in an organization that values creativity and promotes individual growth. We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us!
Type of Employment Permanent Employment
Posting End Date 2021-12-30
About Axis Communications
Through continual innovation, we’ve been the industry leader in network video since our journey began in 1984. Today, we offer forward-thinking products and services for video surveillance and analytics, access control, intercom, and audio systems.
We thrive in our friendly, open, and collaborative culture and enthusiastically embrace new perspectives. United by our commitment to inclusion, sustainability, and equality, we consistently seek to develop our diverse work environment and our role in society. With about 4000 committed employees in over 50 countries, we collaborate with partners worldwide to provide innovative customer solutions that empower people across the planet to unlock hidden potential.
Together, we re-imagine tomorrow
For more information about Axis, please visit our website .
Job date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 08:02:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Regional #Sales #Manager #Western #Canada