REGIONAL TRADE ANALYST
Job title: REGIONAL TRADE ANALYST
Company: Linda Farfan
Job description: Details: Based in Ecuador or Peru (to be defined with final candidates). Possible trips in Colombia and across Latin America
The Regional Trade Analyst will join the Latin America Regional Team and will mostly support trade teams in contracts management and execution, as well as researching, building and modelling new business model cases.
This back-office role works closely with local trade teams, ECOM destination desks, accounting teams and Latin America regional management. The role will report into the Commercial and Business Development Manager for Latin America.
The Regional Trade Analyst will ECOM operations in the Latin America regions while actively supporting the trade teams in the elaboration of tools to track daily trading activity (purchase/sales), ensuring proper contracts execution in coordination with traders, logistic and accounting teams, and will be exposed to both clients’ trade support desks and to the ICE futures market.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Support Purchases and Sales departments in their daily activities (
accounting, contract execution) * Improve existing processes and frameworks to ensure a seamless execution of purchases and sales contracts, from contract creation to customers’ payment
- Execute sales and purchases fixation orders on the ICE market
- Generate contracts from CMR platform
- Control of trade activities – follow up and challenge traders to ensure positions reports, trade executions and accounting and month end reporting are consistent.
- Facilitate the interactions between trade, logistics and accounting teams to (i) ensure timely execution of contracts, (ii) channel communication to and from clients’ trade desks and brokers
- Daily follow up of the market and support in the elaboration of market strategies to maximize trade P&Ls.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Master degree level education within business school and / or economics background
- Proven knowledge of business analytic & financial modelization through experiences or studies
- Proficiency in managing numbers and understanding finance concepts
- Great sense of details and capacity to be autonomous
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing and preparing presentations
- Excellent Microsoft application skills particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Self-Starter, enthusiastic, proactive, flexible and strong interest for commodity markets
- Fluent English and Spanish
Location: Guayaquil, Guayas
Job date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 22:25:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#REGIONAL #TRADE #ANALYST