Regulatory Affairs Manager Consumer Healthcare for Switzerland and Austria (m/w/d)
Job title: Regulatory Affairs Manager Consumer Healthcare for Switzerland and Austria (m/w/d)
Job description: What makes this position unique?
This is a very exciting time for Consumer Healthcare to Lead, Optimize and Empower. We have the opportunity to build a truly world-class CHC organisation where we attract and retain the best talent to deliver sustainable growth to achieve our long term strategy. It is a rare opportunity where we get to re-imagine the ideal future organization that is truly fit for purpose. We will unlock our value by integrating as much as possible within CHC so we are in control of the whole end-to-end process from R&D to delivery to our end consumer. We have the ambition to be an agile organization empowering teams to make decisions and act quickly and be at the market growth. In doing so we’ll further embody our Purpose: Serve Healthier, Fuller lives.
Benefits of working in this role
Contribute actively to Sanofi transformation
Be part of a project that is high on top management’s agenda
Be part of a highly engaged team from all over the world
Develop yourself on an extended range of capabilities and competencies
- You will be in charge of the main part of our Consumer Healthcare (CHC) portfolio and follow-up the life cycle management, including update of our database (VeeVa) and other compliance activities, such as verification of artwork. Our portfolio is expanding and includes medicinal products, medical devices, food supplements and cosmetics.
- You will work within a competent, professional, and highly motivated team. You will have the opportunity to propose and prepare submission strategies for main changes of registered products or even for new products for Switzerland and Austria.
- You might be included in the development and approval of promotional material and of websites.
- You will be working very closely with the CHC Business functions and with Global Regulatory Affairs, in an international context, as well as with partner functions, e.g. Medical, Pharmacovigilance, Quality and Supply Chain.
- You will manage interactions with the local regulator (Swissmedic or AGES) to optimize the success of our submissions.
- You will also have the possibility to actively take part in projects related to RA or in transversal projects.
- University degree in Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Experience in CHC Regulatory Affairs, experience at an affiliate level, in particular with Swissmedic is required.
- Knowledge of medical devices, cosmetics and food supplements is of advantage.
- You speak fluently German or French, and English. Italian is a plus.
- Knowledge of eCTD and eDok is a plus.
- You are organised, business orientated, flexible, analytic and synthetic thinking, teamwork oriented and able to work under pressure.
- You have good IT skills
Location: Rotkreuz (Switzerland) or Vienna (Austria) and flexibility to do home office.
Full time position
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Location: Schweiz – Wien
Job date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 00:33:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Regulatory #Affairs #Manager #Consumer #Healthcare #Switzerland #Austria #mwd