Relief Universal Banker(Type1) Guangzhou Garden Hotel Sub-branch HSBC China(Pearl River Delta)
Job title: Relief Universal Banker(Type1) Guangzhou Garden Hotel Sub-branch HSBC China(Pearl River Delta)
Job description: Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
The role holder needs to greeting and identify customer’s needs, providing excellent service and guiding customers to use digital channel, especially ensuring WEM customer learn to check I&I portfolio balance on digital channel. To provide assistance in queue management, branch merchandizing display and Skillful making referral on bank products.
Communication skills is needed between branch and digital team. Timely escalation and feedback on digital issues. And also providing training and coach to branch staff on digital initiatives. Monitoring the tablet usage ratio.
Meanwhile, the job holder should maintain HSBC internal control standards as well as Group Compliance Policy and operational risk control to minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
- The main challenge is to upgrade the Bank’s service image by personally role modelling to enhance the moment of truth to customers consistently.
- He/She should also possess the ability to socialize with customers & acknowledge and handle customers’ needs effectively.
- He/She should have fluent knowledge of the Bank’s various RBWM products and services.
He/She should proactively identify sales opportunities cross sell bank products & services
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least half years’ experence in HSBC RBWM roles
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
- Sound knowledge of HSBC product and services, esp. digital channel knowledge
- High potential to be in a sales role within half years
- Result driven and able to work under pressure
- Local regulatory & license requirements
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages
- Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market
- Attain any internal standards as required by HBCN
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /CJI/|WX
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited
Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong
Job date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 06:25:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Relief #Universal #BankerType1 #Guangzhou #Garden #Hotel #Subbranch #HSBC #ChinaPearl #River #Delta