Resident Manager Ready for Hotels in China
Job title: Resident Manager Ready for Hotels in China
Company: Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts
Job description: A fantastic new opportunity is available to join Shangri-La…
At Shangri-La we place great emphasis on internal growth and development but a rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced and driven operator. We are currently looking to recruit experienced Resident Managers for our properties in China – someone who is an inspiring leader who places our people and our brand at the heart of all their decisions while delivering a superior guest experience.
As this is a large and busy operation, we’re seeking and established Resident Manager with an array of skills and experience, focusing on F&B in a luxury environment. Our ideal incumbent will have local knowledge, high guest engagement, luxury background and outstanding leadership capabilities.
As a ready Resident Manager, you will:
- Manage the operations part of the hotel through close involvement in all operations, multi-skilling the team to ensure an efficient but effective business.
- Create a fun atmosphere and ensuring a highly personalised and locally inspired guest experience.
- Adopt a hands-on approach to maintain quality.
- Lead the team in all areas of the operation.
- Work closely with the General Manager you will establish clear performance goals for the team, provide regular feedback to them through coaching and support.
- Be a leader who inspires the team by understanding their individual needs and working with them in and approachable way.
- Drive hotel programs and projects.
As a Ready Resident Manager, you need:
- To have a proven track record in a similar role within upper upscale hotels and luxury hotels, as well as a strong focus on F&B.
- To be capable for creating a high performance culture, leading the team and fostering a collaborative approach across all departments.
- To have a proved track record in driving engagement and guest satisfaction for the hotel.
- To be a savvy business leader with strong commercial acumen, working alongside the General Manager to effectively drive strategic projects, revenue and financial goals.
- Strong commands in both English and Chinese, due to the needs of serving both international and local guests.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are the right person, what are you looking for? Click the apply button now!
By applying to this position, you have read, understood and agreed to our Data Protection Policy, (if the hyperlink does not navigate you to the policy, please copy this URL and view in web browser: )
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 05:00:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Resident #Manager #Ready #Hotels #China