Retail Business Banking Relationship Officer Guangzhou HSBC China (Pearl River Delta)
Job title: Retail Business Banking Relationship Officer Guangzhou HSBC China (Pearl River Delta)
Job description: Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Act as Relationship Manager by offering value-added advice and guidance to customers and placing their needs at the forefront of our activity, setting world class standards
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the HSBC Group to improve connectivity, deliver exceptional standards and quality of service across all interactions
- Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making
- Develop and recommend changes and improvements to operating models, procedures and practices based on subject matter expertise and understanding of HSBC and market best practice
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- University degree and above
- Minimum of five years of working experience as a sales/relationship manager in SME market
- Knowledge of SME program lending and security lending and familiar with the lending market
- Strong ability with credit risk analyst and credit proposal preparation
- Strong client skills with the ability to deliver a strong client experience and provide needs-based solutions
- Indepth knowledge and expertise in transaction banking, lending, trade service, customer portfolio planning, sales process and customer skills
- Sound knowledge of relevant regulatory and local / Group compliance requirements
- Extensive external market awareness of market conditions, new product solutions, and an understanding of current financial market activities
- Demonstrated ability and experience to correctly identify client needs
- Solid skills to manage consultative sales process
- Team player with collaborative skills
- A solid understanding of global anti money laundering standards
- Knowledge of local and Group compliance regulations
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /RW|WX|51|ZP|LP
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited
Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 05:03:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Retail #Business #Banking #Relationship #Officer #Guangzhou #HSBC #China #Pearl #River #Delta