Retention Program Coordinator (Weins Canada Inc.)
Job title: Retention Program Coordinator (Weins Canada Inc.)
Company: Weins Canada
Job description: Weins Canada Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Retention Program Coordinator to join our growing team.
- Monitor guest interactions to ensure outstanding customer experience and satisfaction
- Monitor and administer the Weins Rewards Program including: follow up on guest interactions, enrollments, redemptions etc.
- Monitor and respond to all guest feedback through social platforms and internet leads
- Review manufacturer portals for all divisions to document customer survey feedback and distribute actionable items to managers
- Compile monthly reports
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all management teams
- Perform any other tasks as directed by management.
- Valid Class G Driver’s License.
- Strong computer competency including Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem-solve with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team as required
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits (i.e., Group RRSP Plans, Educational Assistance Program, Vehicle Purchase Program, etc.)
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Opportunities for career growth within our organization
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Scarborough, ON
Job date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 22:40:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Retention #Program #Coordinator #Weins #Canada