RF Front End CAD Engineer – Espoo, Finland
Job title: RF Front End CAD Engineer – Espoo, Finland
Job description: Company: QT Technologies Ireland Limited
Job Area: Engineering Group, Engineering Group
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
About the role
In this role, you will be part of the Design Enablement team responsible for PDK development and Design Automation across Custom/Analog/RFA technology nodes. As a member of the CAD team, you will be working closely with Custom, Analog & RF engineers & layout designers to develop & support PDKs across a wide range of semiconductor technologies. In this highly cross functional role, you will contribute to or gain experience in various aspects of PDK development including Schematic capture, Circuit Simulation, Layout, pCells, automation, etc.
Skills and Experience we would love to see
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in CAD Engineering
- Good understanding of CMOS fundamentals and Circuit Design Concepts
- Experience with the Cadence Virtuoso suite of tools & application programming interface (SKILL)
- Experience with the Keysight ADS suite of tools & application programming interface (AEL)
- Experience with module/laminate/packaging design tools (Cadence SiP, AWR, ADS)
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Working knowledge of IT compute environment and LSF platform
- Proficiency in one or more of the programming/scripting languages – SKILL, Python, Perl and TCL.
- Experience developing custom PDK’s for Cadence Virtuoso, including primitive library CDF definitions, callbacks, netlisting procedures, and PCells
- Knowledge of FinFet & SOI processes is a plus
Equal Opportunities & Equal Pay
We are an Equal Opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any protected classification.
WE INVENT THE TECH THE WORLD LOVES, SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE https://www.qualcomm.com/weinvent
Education: Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Science
Education: Bachelors – Computer Engineering, Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Electrical Engineering
*References to a particular number of years experience are for indicative purposes only. Applications from candidates with equivalent experience will be considered, provided that the candidate can demonstrate an ability to fulfill the principal duties of the role and possesses the required competencies.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact .
Location: Espoo, Helsinki
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 06:43:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Front #CAD #Engineer #Espoo #Finland