Risk Consultants to our Financial Risk Team, Sweden
Job title: Risk Consultants to our Financial Risk Team, Sweden
Job description: Deloitte erbjuder tjänster inom revision, business consulting, finansiell rådgivning, riskhantering, skatterådgivning och relaterade områden. Med mer än 345 000 medarbetare i över 150 länder hjälper vi våra klienter och vår omvärld att lösa komplexa problem och nå högt uppsatta mål. Det som definierar Deloitte är vår strävan att göra en meningsfull skillnad. Vi tror att när våra klienter och vårt samhälle blir starkare, blir vi det också! Det är därför självklart för oss att driva initiativ så som WorldClass, WorldClimate samt vår strategi för mångfald, ALL IN.
Risk Consultants to our Financial Risk Team, Sweden
Deloitte’s Risk Advisory practice helps organizations effectively measure and mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Risk Advisory has grown significantly over the past five years, both in Advisory and Assurance services. We’re now looking to strengthen our Credit Risk team with Senior Consultants and Managers. Our Credit Risk Team is a part of a global practice and a fast-growing area of Deloitte. We are expanding rapidly and are therefore looking for candidates with experience from the credit risk, capital, and regulatory reporting to join our Financial Risk team in Stockholm, Sweden. We are leading the way in our clients credit risk management under the initiative OneFrm with a strong drive to make an impact to our clients.
You will become part of a team where we support financial institutions in the Nordics with design, implementation, validation and review of credit and market risk models. We use sophisticated quantitative modelling, programming, and portfolio techniques to develop solutions for our clients. Our Financial Risk team further draws on the thought leadership and methodologies developed in Deloitte’s highly acclaimed global Risk Advisory practice. The team consists of many nationalities with varied backgrounds.
Work you’ll do
As a member of the Financial Risk team you will work on complex and challenging projects across credit, capital, and regulatory reporting. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow by using the practice’s sophisticated tools and methodologies, whilst having the opportunity to build and maintain meaningful client relationships.
The tasks are varied and include the following types of assignments:
– Review, design, develop and implement
o Credit risk policies, procedures and strategies
o IRB capital modelling and non modelling approaches and solutions –
o Pillar 2 capital approaches including Economic Capital, and Stress Testing
– Design, develop, review, validate and implement credit risk models (including PD, LGD and EAD) for IFRS 9, Basel Internal Ratings Based (IRB) approaches, Stress testing and operational decision-making purposes
– Review, design and implement model risk management frameworks including governance and end to end approach.
– Transform and validate financial risk reporting processes to improve integrity, transparency and efficiency
– Technology review, selection, and optimization
– Develop robust and professional working relationships with clients and key stakeholders
– Lead small projects/workstreams, owning the strategies to overcome issues within an inclusive culture
– Keep up to date with academic, technical and industry developments across credit risk, capital and modelling
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead on your specific development level. In this role, you will get an unparalleled opportunity to set and lead the direction of our Financial Risk practice within the Financial Services industry within Sweden, across the Nordic countries and beyond.
To succeed in the role, you’ll
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate the following:
– Prior experience from a credit risk, capital management and/or quantitative risk management function in a large financial institution (preferably a Retail or Corporate Bank) and/or leading consulting firm
– Experience in designing, developing, implementing, validating and using models related to credit risk
– Strong academic background
– Programming skills (C#, SAS, VBA, Python, R) are a strong plus
– Strong awareness of the financial services industry with deep knowledge of Basel capital and IFRS 9 impairment preferable
– Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English
– Consistent record of high-quality delivery in a fast-paced and challenging environment
– Strong team player with first class organisation, planning and leadership skills
– Travel mobility
For a more senior role we are also looking for:
– The ability to contribute to building of the practice via e.g. leadership of propositions and by generating commercial revenue
– Experience in leading teams and a coaching mind-set
How you’ll grow
Deloitte recognises that our success in the Financial Services Industry is due to our talented people. We invest heavily in our practitioners providing them with the right tools, training and working flexibility to enable them to deliver and be successful in a motivating and rewarding environment. Teamwork is an important aspect of our success and something we emphases by bringing our FSI practitioners together on a regular basis to share experiences, knowledge and build strong internal relationships. In addition we offer:
– Access to one of the world’s largest consulting organisations, world-class training programmes and a powerful network of experienced colleagues
– The freedom and opportunity to develop yourself and our business
– A pleasant work environment with team-oriented colleagues
– Competitive pay and good benefits
Contact and application
Send us your application, your CV, and other relevant documents by following the link below. The deadline is 31st of October 2021. We process applications and arrange interviews continually. Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Greenwood, Partner, at [email protected], if you have questions about the position. For questions regarding the application process please contact Human Resources & Talent Manager Sofia Elgstedt. For further information about Risk Advisory at Deloitte, please visit
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around our clients, our society and us. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
We are looking forward to your application!
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 02:43:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Risk #Consultants #Financial #Risk #Team #Sweden