Risk Management Advisory – Investment Funds Trainee (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg
Job title: Risk Management Advisory – Investment Funds Trainee (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg
Job description: With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy’s largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Get to know more about Deloitte; , or .
Your future team
Our Capital Markets experts are specialized in risk management advisory, quantitative risk reporting solutions and valuation of complex financial instruments for banks and investment funds.
Your next challenge
- Work on dedicated risk management internal projects in relation to risk measurement techniques and internal risk models, with a focus on market, liquidity and credit risk
- Develop an expertise in risk modelling and co-dependencies analysis techniques for liquid and illiquid financial assets
- Follow on latest quantitative risk measurement and optimisation techniques relevant to the asset management industry
- Participate in specific improvement of our proprietary risk reporting solution
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
- Hold a Master level in Finance, IT Engineering or Applied Mathematics with a strong willingness to develop an expertise in the financial sector
- Have strong basics in at least one of the following domains: financial risk management, database structure and modelling, derivatives pricing and mathematic
- Demonstrate good basics of Matlab, Python, R
- Show an ability to work autonomously as well as being part of a team with a results-oriented attitude
- Be a self-starter and self-learner
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and synthetic skills
- Be fluent in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
Job date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 07:35:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Risk #Management #Advisory #Investment #Funds #Trainee #Job #based #Luxembourg