RPA Developer experienced in Automation Anywhere
Job title: RPA Developer experienced in Automation Anywhere
Job description: Introduction
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Do you want to be a part of dynamic and inclusive environment in project-based client innovation center? Are you ready to leave your mark in this changing world?
Then continue reading.
Are you a tech visionary who wants to play a critical role in the next wave of tech innovation? Are you an experienced, passionate and talented pioneer in Robotic Process Automation who seeks responsibility, thrives when empowered in an agile development environment, understands the importance of personal accountability and is always looking for new challenges, then IBM Slovakia would like to talk to you!
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
The position is based in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What do you need for your success with us?
Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath)
Ability to analyze business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
Ability to understand, document and analyze business processes and create process flow diagrams
Collaborate and support different service offerings of RPA and work very closely with the global teams to support and deliver
2+ years of professional experience in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
Good communication and organizational skills
Familiarity with UML diagrams, understanding of BPMN notations
Basic knowledge of debugging methods, understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
Experience using Web Services testing tools like SoapUI / JMeter
Understanding of ECM (Enterprise content management) and BPM (Business Process Management) Technology
Familiar with VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming
What we can offer you?
- Salary starting from 2500 EUR gross, depending on your relevant experience and language skills (the more relevant skills you bring, the higher the package)
- Stable job in a reputable and well-performing company
- Almost endless learning & growth opportunities (classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses)
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Performance and salary evaluation on regular basis
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Flexible working time and home office with option to borrow assets (monitor, chair)
- Three additional vacation days
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
- Private medical sanatorium
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Special IBM discounts, MultiSport card etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Expected salary: €2500 per month
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 22:42:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#RPA #Developer #experienced #Automation