Ru0026D Manager – Danish company in a Swiss Group
Job title: Ru0026D Manager – Danish company in a Swiss Group
Job description: Job beskrivelse
Carlo Gavazzi Industri A/S in Hadsten, East Jutland, is looking for an international R&D Manager with responsibility for the company´s product development and management of the skilled R&D resources.
Carlo Gavazzi Industri is a company in the worldwide Swiss Carlo Gavazzi Group that develops, manufactures and markets electronic components.
In the Group’s Competence Center in Hadsten, sensors are developed – Inductive, capacitive, photocells, conductive level, ultrasound, magnet with sales worldwide.
About the job:
The tasks will include:
- Manage the R&D department with its 20 technical skilled people including three project managers
- Have the capability to drive innovation
- Understands how to drive product design versus design for manufacturing – i.e. design a product for an optimized
- Ensure the products are developed as agreed – time, quality and economy
- Capability to operate with international team members – R&D in Denmark and the R&D department I China;
manufacturing in Lithuania; product managers in Denmark and Italy
- Motivation and attitude to motivate all the R&D employees
Your professional competencies:
Solid technical background and experience in R&D, product design and project management.
You have R&D management experience or the potential to become the R&D Manager
Experienced in oral and written communication.
You should expect some travel activity – i.e. to the R&D department in China.
Languages: Danish and English in writing and speech. English is a group language.
You are an electronic engineer/technician or with a similar electrical engineering background.
Your personal skills:
- You have an independent and structured way of working with attention to detail without losing the overview
- Goal and business-oriented
- As a person you are straightforward, outgoing and with a good drive.
- You are collaborative and with a good sense of humor.
The company offers:
An exciting job in an international environment with good professional and personal development opportunities and where you can put your mark on the company’s further development.
You will become part of an internationally growing company operating worldwide.
Carlo Gavazzi, headquartered in Zug in Switzerland, is an International Group active in designing, manufacturing and marketing electronic equipment.
The Group’s products (sensors, monitoring relays, timers, energy management systems, solid state-relays, safety devices, fieldbus systems) manufactured in its ISO 9001-certified factories in Italy, Lithuania, Malta and China, provide automation solutions for the global markets of industrial and building automation.
Typical customers are original equipment manufacturers of packaging machines, plastic-injection molding machines, food and beverage production, conveying and material handling equipment, door and entrance control systems, lifts and escalators as well as heating, ventilation and air conditioning devices.
Carlo Gavazzi’s products are marketed across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific through a network of 22 own sales companies and through more than 60 independent national distributors. Furthermore, Automation Component develops and manufactures signal equipment and safety relays for the rail market – See
Location: Aarhus, Midtjylland
Job date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 08:11:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Ru0026D #Manager #Danish #company #Swiss #Group