Russia Data Driven Ambassador
Job title: Russia Data Driven Ambassador
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job description: Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
As Data Driven Ambassador you will be responsible for providing business and/or technical leadership for assigned account(s) in Russia by championing entire portfolio of solutions and products through technical thought leadership with demonstrated business value. You will engage proactively with the customer, account team or partner on long-term basis across their entire enterprise systems architecture to create/discover opportunities and to drive an on-going stream of deals and opportunities. You will also be Technical account manager for our most valued accounts or partners.
- Build strong professional relationships with key executives across the business, industry and region, to establish a solid understanding of the customer’s current and desired maturity states of IT infrastructure, applications, and standards.
- Actively participate in executive-level workshops or vision setting sessions. Focus on customer´s business issues, evolving market, and industry trends, to act as a trusted advisor to influence IT strategy and investments.
- Work with various stakeholders on requirements gathering, validating activities, and optimum overall solution design to create the conceptual and functional architecture to show end-to-end design and dependencies and deliver options that drives customer transformation to achieve desired business objectives.
- Be able to define and communicate key value propositions and technical requirements, as well as quantify the impact of the business problem(s), identify the strengths and weaknesses of the overall proposed solution, and deliver solutions to achieve long-term business objectives.
- Be capable of managing large-scale, complex solutions using standard and non-standard partners to meet service level expectations to ensure a superior customer experience.
- Work closely with account team leadership to optimize strategic account planning and uses competitive intelligence to identify new opportunities in early stages of sales development.
- Track activity throughout the sales cycle using specific tools and resources and shares best practices with peers and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
- 8–12 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills and mastery over English and Russian language
- Practical coding experience is an advantage
- Demonstrates expert sales skills, including presenting, white boarding, objection handling, and closing skills.
- Excellent financial and business acumen, including typical KPI’s and measurement of key executives, particularly CxO; knowledgeable about TCO/ROI concepts and calculations, understand how customers generate revenue.
- Understands the customer’s business problem(s), vision, long-term business objectives, perceived challenges, and desired outcome
- Strong Project management skills or experience with advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understands regional application of company’s preferred go to market strategy as it relates to partners and has broad knowledge of partner´s and non-standard partner´s offerings and how/when to leverage them for deals within area of specialization.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the customer industry, trends, emerging technologies, methodologies, competitors and company’s strategy and solutions which apply to a particular industry trend or vertical market.
- Advanced interpersonal skills including teaching, facilitating, and mentoring capability.
- Has successfully completed one knowledge-based industry certification or certificates from other data related companies
- Basic strategic planning and account planning skills and expert at using business and technical tools, and standard customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Be the knowledge owner and Thought-Leader for HPE’s Data Driven vision
Key metrics of success
- Build and ramp the Hyperconverged Storage in Russia based on >50% Marke Growth
- Build and present a Russia relevant Data Driven plan for FY22-23
- Become the AI Goto Person in Russia
- Be 50% of the time with customers
- Create 5 Will 2 Wins together with the countries
- Be the right hand of the Russia IHG Storage Category Sales Manager
- Strong collaboration with the other Data Driven Ambassadors
- Sales friendly content creation and delivery into Russia
- Reports to Russia IHG Leader
- Unleash the Power of your Data (G7) and Simplify and Unlock Agility (G7) Owner
- Can set directions and prioritize actions to build and execute the Russian Data Driven plan.
- Has the technological skills and understanding of complex distributed architectures
- Can articulate a data path from Edge to Core to Cloud
- Thinks business outcome and business relevance beyond products.
- Capable of learning „on-the-go” to keep up with new technology trends.
- Displays great analytical skills. Applies strategic thinking in translating data into tactics and action.
- Can facilitate community building and teamwork across silos and geos
- Can execute with resilience
Behaviour and attitude
- Great team player. Handles organizational interdependencies with maturity.
- Customer centric; user empathy.
- Bias for technology and innovation.
- Acts rational and deals with facts.
- Plays to win and inspires others to go the extra mile.
- Results Driven
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – ведущая ИТ-компания, которая помогает заказчикам двигаться быстрее и дальше. Ее самый обширный в отрасли портфель продукции охватывает весь спектр от облаков и центров обработки данных до приложений для рабочих мест. Наши технологии и услуги помогают заказчикам со всего мира быть эффективнее, продуктивнее и защищеннее.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more.
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 22:48:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Russia #Data #Driven #Ambassador