Sales Engineer & Sales Executive Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
Job title: Sales Engineer & Sales Executive Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
Company: Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
Job description: Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Engineer & Sales Executive
Job Location: Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform sales/marketing activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with management.
- Collaborate with management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Achieve a savings plan for the company. Reviews expenses and recommends economies
. * Deepening relationships with the existing customers for more business as well as manage relations with customers to generate a stress-free working environment.
- Updating & Maintaining current customer list/databases.
- Formulate all sales/marketing policies, practices and procedures. Prepare and submit plans, budgets, progress reports and annual sales reports.
- Put in place various market devices for optimal market share.
- Establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly rendition of marketing reports.
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and monitoring competitor activity.
- Provide quarterly results assessments of sales/marketing staff’s productivity.
- Educate sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive, strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contract.
- Ensure proper use and upkeep of company property.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng).
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Note: Only female applicants are needed.
Location: Kano, Kano State
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 01:15:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Sales #Engineer #Sales #Executive #Job #Tekniteed #Nigeria #Limited