Sales Executive Russia and CIS (Abbott Molecular Division)
Job title: Sales Executive Russia and CIS (Abbott Molecular Division)
Job description: For 130 years Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, minimally invasive medical devices, coronary stents, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. We help people with diabetes effectively manage it without painful finger pricks.
Abbott is one of the most diversified companies in healthcare. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The key to successful treatment and full recovery is often fast, accurate diagnosis. Abbott’s life-changing tests and diagnostic tools provide insights that enable smarter, faster decisions and transform the way the world is managing health.
We are now looking for Sales Executive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue growth, market segment share and profitability in line with overall business strategy, sales and GP targets.
- Select, evaluate and assess new and existing business partners, direct and indirect channels in the assigned area of competency.
- Encourage, Motivate, Support and Manage business partners in the assigned area.
- Become as main point of contact for business partners financial escalations (payments terms and conditions, accounts receivables, etc.) and commercial ones (distributors ordering, pricing, deliveries, forecasting, products shelf life, etc.).
- Work with distributors sales force, forming and train a coherent team with the clear dedication for performance and strong commitment.
- Play an active business development role in winning new customers (accounts) and works diligently to strengthen and broaden existing customer relationships.
- Act as a Product Expert, being able to present and position products and solutions to win deals.
- Update accurate information regularly onto CRM system.
- Manage the resources to support sales growth, controlling expenses and optimizing investments.
- Proactively react on changes in the market and adapting of tactics and actions accordingly in cooperation with line manager and Product Manager.
- Work closely with the regional team (marketing, application specialist, regulatory and service team) contributing on a harmonized regional approach.
- Ensure that all business practices are conducted to the highest ethical standards, including interaction with customers, local authorities, internal controls and compliance with Abbott’s internal policies and procedures as well as local regulations.
- Establish value propositions and build business cases.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading and controlling the distributor(s) ensuring the business partners are fully compliant and fulfilling the desired criteria in terms of credibility and market reputation while also being capable of meeting the assigned sales objectives.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
- Executing sales negotiations, participation in professional fairs.
- Execute product, pricing, and promotional strategies that maximize growth potential.
- Responsible for tenders and quotations were applicable
- Assist with building tenders based upon AMD specifications.
- Ensure that opportunities and trade calls reflected in the CRM system on weekly base.
- Provide on-going training, tools and support to the partner field sales organization(s).
- IBP plan submission and revenue forecast accurately done on monthly base.
- Monitoring and analysis of auctions and competitive activities.
- In coordination with Marketing:
- Generate precise understanding of key market trends.
- Develop AMD value proposition for each market segments and KOL management.
- Build brand awareness amongst private chains.
- High level lobbying / relationship building.
- Higher degree in molecular biology
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references
- Excellent product and industry knowledge
- Working healthcare and diagnostics industry knowledge that includes the following: changing market dynamics, key competitors, terminology, challenges and potential government regulations
- Extensive experience developing relationships with senior level stakeholder in targeted, non-enterprise accounts
- Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics
- Strong solution selling and relationship building skills
- Ability to influence team member activities (without direct reporting relationship)
- Strong communication skills
- Portfolio Management skills
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Candidates need to be fluent in English
- The position requires the willingness to travel on a frequent basis.
В Abbott мы работаем для того, чтобы люди могли жить здоровой и полной жизнью. Более 125 лет мы создаем новые технологии в области детского и лечебного питания, диагностики, медицинских устройств и фармацевтических препаратов. Благодаря нашей продукции люди разных возрастов обретают новые возможности – на каждом этапе жизни.
Сегодня 74 000 наших сотрудников помогают людям более чем в 150 странах, где представлена наша компания, жить не только дольше, но лучше.
Abbott работает в России с конца 1970-х годов, предлагая российским пациентам и потребителям надежную и высококачественную продукцию для сохранения и укрепления здоровья. В 2014 году в состав Abbott вошла компания «Верофарм» – один из ведущих российских производителей фармацевтической продукции.
В российском филиале компании Abbott трудятся более 3 500 сотрудников (включая «Верофарм») в отделах по исследованиям и разработкам, производству, логистике, продажам, маркетингу. Помимо производственных предприятий, расположеных в Воронеже, Белгороде и Покрове, компания Abbott имеет офисы в Москве, Санкт-Петербурге, Краснодаре, Екатеринбурге, Самаре и Новосибирске.
Посетите сайты компании Abbott: www.abbott.com или www.abbott-russia.ru, а также следите за нашими новостями в Твиттере: @AbbottNews.
Job date: Sun, 30 May 2021 22:13:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Sales #Executive #Russia #CIS #Abbott #Molecular #Division