Sales Food | Casablanca (Maroc)
Job title: Sales Food | Casablanca (Maroc)
Job description: Entreprise :
SGS, Société Générale de Surveillance S.A. is the world leader in inspection, verification, testing and certification.
Recognized as the world reference, the SGS group employs more than 93,000 people and operates a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Present in Morocco for more than 70 years in the framework of control, inspection and analysis of agricultural, industrial, oil and mining products. SGS Maroc S.A. also provides services in the field of automotive technical control, textile products, consumer products and accompanies the certification process of many companies.
- Promote, sell and develop Food services across the country in line with business strategy.
- To be responsible for driving profitable sales.
Business Manager H&N
- Participate in the elaboration of the business development strategy with the Business Manager
- Implement the sales business development plan within key food companies;
- Translate locally the new business initiatives developed at corporate level by the HN business
- Achieve the target revenues set in accordance with the BM and in line with the defined business development plan
- Key Account Management with strategic clients, including developing revenue with existing strategic clients and expanding client portfolio
- When necessary, assure integration and training of new sales hires
Perform market business intelligence and analysis to keep the company up-to-date with current products and competitors
Profil recherché :
– Education: master (BAC+5) chemicals or Sales & marketing degree
– 3 -5 years in the food, health sector at sales/marketing/key account position
– Ability to speak fluently French & English in addition to local languages
– Good communication skills and capacity to influence others
– Passionate, hard worker and well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
– Ability to exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality.
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– Able to work in team and willing to put up to team.
– Pays attention to detail
– Willing to travel across the country and sometimes at short notices for customer’s meeting and/or deployment phase
- Deep understanding of the Moroccan agri & food market for testing and inspection.
- Able to understand new and complex markets
- Business Planning and development: quantify market, identify priorities, define market penetration strategy, leverage on competitive advantages, set targets per client
- Able to collaborate efficiently with other functions within the organisation including customer service, laboratory, execution and back-office
- Thinks Strategically – Understands the internal/external environment impacting future business direction. Clarifies critical priorities to create business value. Assesses potential risks.
- Able to solve problems based both on analytical and creative skills
- Translates Strategy into Actions – Effectively communicates strategy and action plans to others. Agrees on SMART targets/KPIs/objectives that are linked to the strategy. Reviews progress against the defined objectives.
- Collaborates Effectively – Goes beyond ‘borders’ to connect with others. Shares information and resources across countries / businesses / teams. Leverages diversity to work efficiently. Seeks out and replicates better practices. Overcomes barriers that inhibit interaction.
Adresse : 67, avenue des FAR
Traits de personnalité souhaités :
Organisation Implication au travail Ambition Ténacité Volonté de persuasion Extraversion Respect des règles Recherche de nouveauté
Ici, vous pouvez retrouver un taux de recommandation de cette offre pour vous, ainsi que des informations pour mettre en avant votre candidature. pour consulter ces informations personnalisées.
ReKrute vous offre ce pour mieux vous connaitre et valoriser vos candidatures. dès maintenant, cela ne prend que 5 minutes maximum.
Job date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 00:13:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Sales #Food #Casablanca #Maroc