Sales Manager, Physical Access Control Solutions, Malaysia
Job title: Sales Manager, Physical Access Control Solutions, Malaysia
Company: Assa Abloy
Job description: The Company:
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit or check us out on
- Develop Sales Strategy to Grow and Achieve Sales Targets
- Manage Monthly Sales Budget and meet planned yearly targets.
- Conduct Sales Training, Presentations and Demos
- Provide Detailed reports to Commercial Director.
- Liaise with Product Marketing to develop custom products to meet customer needs.
- Attend to and prepare custom focused solution documentation for tender responses
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Sales and Marketing activities in the territory defined.
- Develop and implement strategic partnerships to grow the business.
- Display or demonstrate product/services using samples or catalogues outline the unique and saleable features of the HID product line.
- Quote projects, manage credit terms and prepare sales contracts for the orders obtained within the assigned territory.
- Develop customer relations and provide prompt customer service to new and existing HID accounts in the assigned territory.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with ordering, deliveries and other related issues.
- Work with consultants/specifiers to specify HID Products in new and existing projects.
- Travel throughout assigned territory, calling on existing and prospective customers to solicit new business and project opportunities.
- Enter new customer data, project pipeline opportunities and other sales data for current customers into the HID customer relationship management tool (Sales force).
- Provide timely submission of monthly contact/sales reports, expense reports, IFET Forecasts and other related action items as required by the Commercial Director.
- Provide assistance to the HID corporate marketing group including the development of strategic, customer focused marketing campaigns for the assigned territory.
- Lead in trade shows, virtual meetings, presentations and participating in relevant events.
- Attend regular team meetings to develop strategy for the assigned region.
- Identify and track all industry trends and gaps related to growth, distributor changes, opportunities, segment variations, etc.; recommend an expedient/appropriate action plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- College degree in Business Administration, Economics, or relevant area
- Minimum 7 years of experience in sales and business strategy development or related field and
- 3+ years of industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of security technology; demonstrate security industry awareness and trends.
- Excellent time management skills and strong business acumen
- Proven business and analytical skills to conduct market analysis, product strategy, product definition, competitive analysis, product pricing, and forecasting.
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to formulate and deliver highly complex presentations to a business or technical audience
- High energy, and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines consistently with high problem-solving aptitude.
- Outstanding ability to work cross functional across regions.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- Position may be home-based or office based depending on location and individual preference. Aptitude, flexibility, drive and ability are more important for the role than physical location, provided efficient transport and communication links are available
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Malaysia.
- Travel and fieldwork including extensive international travel will be required, therefore employee must possess or can acquire valid travel authorization throughout the region
HID Global is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workplace and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contact us at .
We make it easier for people to get where they want to go!
On an average day, think of how many times you tap, twist, tag, push or swipe to get access, find information, connect with others or track something. HID technology is behind billions of interactions, in more than 100 countries. We help you create a verified, trusted identity that can get you where you need to go – without having to think about it.
When you join our HID team, you’ll also be part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. You’ll have 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally. As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Johor, MY, 81700
Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 22:46:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Sales #Manager #Physical #Access #Control #Solutions #Malaysia