Sales Representative, Canada
Job title: Sales Representative, Canada
Job description: About Nuun Hydration
At Nuun (pronounced noon) we have a simple and clear mission: Empower everyone to muuv more! Our pure hydration products (drink tablets and powders) are optimized for a life in motion and are formulated with the highest standard in mind from the utmost quality ingredients. Our company’s culture and mission have been recognized by Outside Magazine, who have named Nuun to its ‘Best Places to Work’ list every year since 2017. Do you want to join the muuvment? To learn more, visit nuunlife.com or follow us at @nuunhydration and #nuunlife.
Nuun Hydration is looking for Sales Representatives to drive sales in key markets in Canada. This position requires an individual with a flexible schedule willing to put in the hours necessary to make the market successful, which may include some weekend and evening work. The primary responsibility of this position will be retail coverage of existing Grocery, Natural, Drug, and Sports Specialty accounts, ensuring distribution of products, achieving secondary points of placement and point of sale materials, educating store staff and conducting Nuun educational demos. There may also be weekend sampling at endurance events/expos (marathons/triathlons/cycling events). The ideal candidate should have a retail background (either from working in or selling to retailers), be self-motivated, positive, and enthusiastic about Nuun.
- Responsible for retail execution with their accounts in all designated geographical regions. Including checking distribution, new product placement, sampling events and educating store personnel on Nuun items and the benefits of hydration.
- Assist the Nuun events team with sampling at race expos and trade shows.
- Partner with our key account managers to develop a strategic direction for securing new accounts the territory.
- Participate as a key contributor in weekly conference calls with the sales team.
- Overnight travel may be required in this position, estimated at 20% per month.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred.
- Retail experience is preferred.
Other qualifications, skills, and abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of the grocery and natural foods industry a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Self-starter who thrives working remotely
- Able problem solver
- Ability to determine priorities
- Relentlessly positive attitude
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. Candidates meeting some but not all of these qualifications are urged to apply. We are looking for excellence and recognize that it can come to us in many different combinations of skills, experience and abilities.
Nuun & Company Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace where an increasingly diverse group of employees can thrive. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 02:59:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Sales #Representative #Canada