Sales Representative – Chromatography Solutions (North-Italy)
Job title: Sales Representative – Chromatography Solutions (North-Italy)
Company: Agilent Technologies
Job description: Option to Work Remote
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek —- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As a Sales Representative, you will be focusing on developing the activity with both existing and new clients for our chromatography & spectroscopy solutions in the North of Italy. You will work with clients in the public & private sector (laboratories, hospitals, universities…) across your designated territory.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Generating existing and/or new sales for assigned across different accounts & industry on your designated territory
– Acting to understand customer needs and identifying solutions to non-standard tasks/queries to creates business opportunities
– Promoting and selling products and/or solutions to current or new customers/partners and informs customers of new product introductions
– Developing accounts and maintaining positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers
– Work closely with different teams (Product Specialists, Tender Specialists…)
You will travel on a regular basis to visit customers that are mainly based around the following cities: Verona, Trento and Bolzano.
We are looking for a motivated individual with the following background:
– Bachelor or Master’s degree in Life Sciences (Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharma or similar)
– First laboratory experience (internship, university project…) with chromatography techniques such as GC-MS, LC-MS or HPLC
– First experience is sales is an advantage but not a requirement
– Full fluency in Italian. Good level of English (for internal communication & training)
On a personal level, you are autonomous, organized and eager to learn. You are customer focused and you also have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with both external and internal partners. A strong sales attitude is key for this position.
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Yes, 75% of the Time
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 05:19:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Sales #Representative #Chromatography #Solutions #NorthItaly