Sales Representative for PwC Academy Czech Republic
Job title: Sales Representative for PwC Academy Czech Republic
Job description: Line of Service Assurance
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Management Level Manager
Job Description & Summary A career in our Assurance Learning and Development practice, within Assurance Support services, will provide the opportunity to support our
PwC Czech Republic – Academy is looking for a Sales Representative for Consulting Sales and IT Technology Services in the scope of Digital Upskilling training program. Your place of work will be the PwC Prague office, with principal focus on the Czech market but overlap to CEE.
- Create a sales funnel, which will result in both short- and longer-term business wins.
- Achieve sales targets, and meet business revenue plans for Consulting Sales and IT Technology Services.
- Directly responsible for meeting quota by actively negotiating and bringing opportunities to closure while working with other departments
- Responsible for the proposal – provide input into client proposals and ensure to be pulled together.
- Price level negotiation within the agreed range.
- Desing and manage sales campaigns and events for clients.
- Manage sales activities at selected clients and act in the role of Account Manager.
- Leverage BD and Marketing resources for target opportunity identification and access.
- Develop strong business and technical knowledge of Academy offering in both IT consulting and technology services; create presentations and documents that clearly state Acadey offering, benefits, and meet clients’ needs and requirements.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the area of consulting sales and IT technology services.
- Successful and proven track record with a strong client network.
- Good understanding of current IT & digital upskilling market demands/trends; strong understanding of the business needs addressed by IT consulting and technology services.
- Education in IT or a related discipline is a benefit.
- Fluency in Czech and English.
- RFI/RFP/RFQ process experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain key client relationships with the support of the customer contact strategy.
- Pro-active approach to understand client business strategy and drivers, identify and create business opportunities, and develop business-value proposition.
- Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills, and a natural relationship builder and networker.
- Keep focus on agreed priorities, effective working attitude, positive thinking, result driven, think win-win.
- General knowledge of cyber security, data analytics and process automation industries is a big advantage.
- Opportunity to become a member of a fast growing international team of PwC professionals
- Attractive remuneration package including cafeteria benefit system and interesting operational car leasing options
- Flexible working arrangements
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date
Job date: Sun, 02 May 2021 01:42:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Sales #Representative #PwC #Academy #Czech #Republic