Job title: SALES REPRESENTATIVE-Norway
Company: Zimmer Biomet
Job description: Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For the South region of Norway and to strengthen our team we are looking for a:
Your main responsibilities:
- To achieve personal total budgeted sales and individual (product) targets for the assigned territory whilst increasing profitability by adherence to Company pricing policies;
- In cooperation with Sales Manager Spine develop and execute the annual sales plan for the assigned territory and specify per account;
- To represent the Company in the highest professional manner at all times;
- To operate within Company policies at all times;
- To sell on an entirely exclusive basis, the Company’s range of Spine products and services as directed by management strategies;
- To acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of Zimmer Biomet Spine products including a full appreciation of comparisons with competitor products;
- To maintain a full understanding of the competitive environment within which Zimmer Biomet Spine operates keeping up to date on key policy, competitor and regulatory issues within the industry;
- To actively support divisional sales strategies under the guidance of the Sales Manager Spine;
- To develop and maintain close working relationships with all orthopedic- and neurosurgeons and allied personnel on the territory;
- To develop and maintain close working relationships with all relevant others within the company (internal customers – team members/customer service/warehouse etc)
- To deliver, or arrange to have provided, the necessary customer training in the use of Zimmer Biomet Spine products, outside and inside the operating theatre. Aware of and respect the rules and habits in the operating theatre. Able to assist surgical procedures without patient intervention.
- To perform stock checks of consignment instrumentation and consignment stocks monthly & return allied reports annually as directed by the Regional Manager/Logistics Manager;
- To administrate prospects/ leads/ projects etc. on a daily base in the digital Customer Relation management System.Salesforce
- To define and follow up leads-projects within the appropriate Zimmer Biomet process tools (9grid / blue sheet)
- To provide on a monthly basis a SMART report to the Sales Manager Spine, outlining performance, activities and competitive situation;
- Cross-selling in cooperation with other colleagues from the Sales department;
- To provide forecasts and market research information to divisional management in the required format and within specified deadline;
- To undertake other duties such as attendance at sales meetings, exhibitions, staff training etc. when required by the Sales Manager Spine;
- Providing training for OR staff and surgeons and residents of new/existing customers.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualifications in business or commercially orientated subjects preferred;
- Experience in the healthcare Spine industry;
- Sales experience with evidence of successfully achieving direct sales targets.
- Proven selling & negotiating techniques with a demonstrable track record in sales;
- Effective presentations skills that meet the needs of the target audience and secure the
- A communication style that adapts to and engages with the needs of its audience;
- The ability to understand, analyse and report on numerical and written data and information.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, in both speech and writing.
- Comfortable and competent utilizing IT systems in delivery of the business goals
- Good understanding of anatomy/OR procedures.
- Daily travel to meet with actual and prospective customer across your allocated territory;
- Occasional travel beyond allocated travel to assist colleagues with customers as required;
- Occasional travel to attend (inter)national management meetings/trainings
- The requirements of this role are variable & may necessitate the need to occasionally work
weekends & evenings.
- Completed education/bachelor’s degree in Business, or equivalent through professional
- At least 3 years of professional sales experience, preferably in the medical device business.
Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA
Job date: Sat, 15 May 2021 05:23:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!