SAP Concur – Solution Sales Specialist – Singapore
Job title: SAP Concur – Solution Sales Specialist – Singapore
Job description: What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the Company’s annual revenue and booking quota for assigned territory. Identifies, develops, and retains new business relationships. Develops sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and leveraging third party relationships. Responsible for sales account management and customer satisfaction. Reports to the Regional Sales Director.
- Consistently negotiates and closes new business
- Develops and maintains an effective business, sales, and marketing plan for assigned territory
- Develops strategies to generate cost effective sales leads
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory
- Consistently maintains a reasonable number of new weekly face-to-face prospect meetings
- Documents all sales contacts and activities in Concur’s sales tools and systems
- Develops sales strategies that link prospect’s business drivers to Concur’s Employee Spend Management Solution
- Effectively demonstrates and presents Concur’s solutions to qualified prospects
- Establishes feedback mechanisms from customers, prospects, and partners to the Marketing department
- Provides constant feedback to Sales management on the territory environment
- Accurately qualifies and prepares Pre-Sales Consultants and Services staff for customer demonstrations and presentations
- Shares input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
- BA in a business or technical related area of study
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience selling ERP or financial solutions
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities
- Excellent telephone skills
- Sales experience with financial/accounting applications is a strong plus
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, sales force automation tools and web presentation applications (Webex, Placeware, etc.)
CRITICAL PERFORMANCE COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
- Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition or set backs
- Competitive, high achiever
- Holds self-accountable for results
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:314390 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
The key to SAP’s success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate – together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We’re results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It’s in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software – it’s creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers’ business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn’t happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them – at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP’s robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged – and working towards their individual career goals.
There’s more to it than coding.
Learn, innovate, and get rewarded. Be your best in a flexible and collaborative environment. The boldness it took to start our company is exactly what we need to keep growing it. That’s why we introduced the Hasso Plattner Founders’ Award – the highest employee recognition at SAP. It’s awarded annually by the CEO to an individual or team whose extraordinary achievement best delivers on SAP’s vision and strategy.
Driven by innovation.
SAP has continuously evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. Our customers are solving the world’s hardest problems. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers’ business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. Our vision of the future of enterprise IT is simple – software must be hyper-personalized, modular in nature, and support outcome-based business models.
Not all heroes wear capes.
The key to SAP’s success? Our people. They are innovators, leaders, and all around great human beings. They come from many different countries, speak many different languages – and bring their own unique to the table.
SAP Concur – Solution Sales Specialist – Singapore
Posted Date: Nov 8, 2021
Work Area: Sales
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Singapore, SG, 117440
Send me alerts every days
Send me alerts every days
Job date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 04:31:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#SAP #Concur #Solution #Sales #Specialist #Singapore