Scrum master for SEB corporate functions in Sweden
Job title: Scrum master for SEB corporate functions in Sweden
Job description: Scrum master for SEB corporate functions in Sweden
SEB is currently in the middle of our digital transformation and where we need your help to shape the bank’s future. Our systems are important to enable speed and quality in IT delivery for large parts of our business areas. Our brilliant team works hard to secure SEB’s digital architecture and products because it genuinely makes an impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will belong to a team which has the responsibility of accounting and reconciliation systems, with 7-10 team members. The team develop and maintain systems/solutions for accounting and bookkeeping. The team works cross functional in close collaboration with product owner, solution responsible and business specialists.
As a Scrum Master you will:
- Coach and support the team in agile methods and principles.
- Facilitate iteration planning, retrospective and team break out during PI planning.
- Drive improvement work within the agile process and the tools used by the team.
- Identify and remove impediments.
- Coordinate the work between teams where there are dependencies.
- Participate in Scrum master/Product owner forums driving coordination and improvement cross ARTs.
As IT Coordinator you will:
- Coordinate IT related issues with the team and providers.
- Coordinate IT platform changes with the team and providers.
- Maintain and coordinate ITIL processes with the team.
- Maintain relevant IT documentation in a Wiki with the team.
Who we are looking for
To fit the role, you have a passion for developing people and seeing them grow to their full potential. You appreciate and strive for the teams to be self-organizing according to agile values and principles. You are familiar of the software development cycle, maybe with a history as a developer and have a good understanding of IT maintenance and related processes.
You also have:
- Experience working in a scrum-master role.
- Knowledge in how to utilize Jira & Confluence.
- Ability to communicate in Swedish as well as in English.
- Experience from business and/or operation is an advantage.
- Knowledge in agile values & principles and SAFe framework is beneficial.
What we offer
Agile and modern ways of working.
Friendly and welcoming culture.
Deliver world-class service to customers.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 19th of December 2021. If you have questions about the position please contact Soheil Delanvar, Recruiting manager, by email [email protected]
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Job date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 23:39:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Scrum #master #SEB #corporate #functions #Sweden