Secretary – Risk Advisory – Hong Kong
Job title: Secretary – Risk Advisory – Hong Kong
Job description: About the Business
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Work you’ll do
The incumbent will be responsible for providing secretarial support to our Partners and Managers:
- Provide secretarial services and administrative support for the Department
- Assist in organizing meeting and/or conference
- Prepare presentation material, report, proposal, correspondence and other documentation
- Assist in travel, visa and hotel accommodation arrangements and other related matters
- Process expenses claims, prepare expenses reports and handle client billing and invoices
- Maintain filing system and other ad hoc tasks
A fit for the role? Let’s talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- F.7 or above, preferably with recognized secretarial qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ secretarial or related experience, preferably from a professional services environment, CPA firm or MNC
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, able to work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong prioritizing skill, and flexibility in working style
- Good team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to work overtime and in flexible hours due to the time difference in field project implementation
- Proactive, self-motivated, and result-oriented
- Excellent working knowledge in MS Office applications, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese). Good spoken Mandarin is an advantage
Why Deloitte China?
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world’s largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a “Top Employer China” in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It’s your time to shine. Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
Follow us on WeChat
Join our group on
Location: Hong Kong
Job date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 08:50:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Secretary #Risk #Advisory #Hong #Kong