Senior Account Manager – Nordics SMB (Finland)
Job title: Senior Account Manager – Nordics SMB (Finland)
Job description: DESCRIPTION
As a Senior AWS SMB Account Manager, you will increase adoption and shape the future of cloud technologies across your regional territory by identifying and developing new business opportunities and collaborating with partners to scale and accelerate customer success.
In this role, you will use your background in sales and technology to increase engagement at the CXO level, as well as with Software Developers, IT architects and partners. Your team will manage the entire lifecycle of new business opportunities from prospecting to closure and adoption, whilst delivering against a territory scaling plan to achieve quarterly revenue targets.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Experience in technology related sales, business development or new business experience in the tech industry
· Experience working with complex IT solutions
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills: you are motivated and result oriented
· Experience using CRM systems and or other sales prospecting tools
· Experience working with partners to drive scaling campaigns
· Fluency in English and Finnish
· Experience working with cloud technologies
· AWS Cloud Practitioner certified
· AWS Solutions Architect certification/training
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 06:48:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Account #Manager #Nordics #SMB #Finland