SENIOR ANALYST, IT GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE (BASED IN SINGAPORE)
Job title: SENIOR ANALYST, IT GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE (BASED IN SINGAPORE)
Company: BW Group
Job description: Job Description:
The incumbent is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, reliable operation and maintenance of computer systems hardware/software and server infrastructure related services across the Group. This position reports to Global Infrastructure Manager.
IT BAU Support & Services Delivery
- Responsible to ensure daily smooth operations of IT systems including servers, backup & recovery, Virtualization, SAN Storage and etc. Provide timely resolution of all systems incidents.
- Manage and maintain a sustainable IT Infrastructure which covers systems & server administration, data center management, patch management, systems management, security management and ensure alignment with Group Infrastructure standard.
- Manage company data backup, restore, and monitor backup job to ensure that all company backup jobs are completed and kept off site according to policy.
- Manage company domain name and web hosting services and ensure all digital certificates are renewed on time.
- Maintain and ensure good systems security is in place and in compliance with group policies and procedures.
IT Infrastructure Planning & Management
- Ensure all systems change requests are properly documented and maintain a comprehensive up to date servers infrastructure topology database.
- Manage and maintain virtualized infrastructure, Citrix Xen Servers and AWS Workspace (VDI).
- Manage and work systematically with other IT teams to perform periodic systems maintenance and upgrade.
- Manage and monitor to ensure all global production systems are highly available at all time.
- Actively participating in development of processes, procedures and policies related to systems operations.
- Managing System Integrators/Vendors, Technology Partners to plan and initiate all global Infrastructure related services e.g. Data Center, Servers, IT Projects.
- Align IT Infrastructure planning and delivery efforts to common site infrastructure (CSI) roadmap.
- Maintain systems documentation, maintenance records, performs upgrades and/or replaces hardware.
- Ensure Systems and Data security to meet strict IT audit requirement.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- ITIL / MCSA / MCSE /VCP certification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of HPE and IBM server hardware (including SCSI, RAID and Hyper Converged Technology).
- Hands-on experience implementing and administrating server hardware, settings and maintaining policies and rights/security within a Microsoft Windows Server environment.
- Excellent knowledge of SSO (ADFS, Azure AD and OneLogin), Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO (Win Server 2008/2012/2016).
- Good knowledge of VMware vSphere / EXS and AWS/ Azure IaaS.
- Sound working knowledge of Citrix Technologies including application publishing and VDI.
- Basic knowledge of networking, LAN/WAN operating system environments, TCP/IP.
- Basic knowledge in Automox, WhatsUp Gold, SNMP and Syslog, or other industry standard monitoring systems would be advantageous.
- Hands-on experience of Veritas Netbackup, Backup Exec, HPE Tape Library, AWS Snapshot and Azure Backup.
- Data center operations on premise, Amazon Web Services and Azure (Physical Servers, VMware, Patch Management, OS hardening).
- Exposure to Lotus Domino platform, HP & IBM SAN will be an added advantage.
- Normal office hours staff and on call during non-business hours support.
- Able to work in a systematic and organized manner.
- Able to work tactfully with team members.
- Constantly strives to achieve results.
- Is determined to complete tasks and projects.
- Reliable, attention to detail, excellent interpersonal manner, patience with end users and ability to work independently are required.
At BW, we offer challenging work in an international environment with a team of dedicated and competent colleagues. We recognise that the success of BW rests with each employee’s ability to provide the necessary skills and confidence within the team, and our training is tailored to suit individual needs and career aspirations.
Vision: Best on Water
Mission: We deliver energy for the world today, and find solutions for tomorrow
If our values resonate with you and you think you can contribute, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
BW endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, BW operates a preferred supplier list (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
BW Group is one of the world’s leading maritime groups in the tanker, gas, offshore and dry cargo segments. We provide reliable energy transportation and infrastructure services across the energy value chain. We own and operate a fleet of quality vessels which are managed by competent and experienced staff. Our principal business areas are:
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Carriers
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Carriers
- Product Tankers
- Dry Cargo Vessels
- Offshore Floating Production Storage & Offloading (FPSO) Vessels
- Floating Gas Infrastructure
BW Group’s predecessor companies are World-Wide Shipping and Bergesen d.y. ASA. In 2002, World-Wide Shipping, a privately-owned tanker and bulk shipping company founded in Hong Kong in 1955 by the late Sir Y.K. Pao, acquired Bergesen, Norway’s largest shipping company, founded in 1935. The combined group has been delivering energy and other vital commodities for more than 80 years.
Embark on a career with the world’s leading maritime group. Join us in our quest to be Best on Water!
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 06:52:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#SENIOR #ANALYST #GLOBAL #INFRASTRUCTURE #BASED #SINGAPORE