Senior Analyst, Policy and Operations (Position can be located anywhere in Canada)
Job title: Senior Analyst, Policy and Operations (Position can be located anywhere in Canada)
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing
Job description: Help make a difference for Canadians. CMHC’s is that by 2030, everyone in Canada has a home that they can afford and that meets their needs. All of our programs and activities support this singular goal.
Be part of an inclusive workplace. guides everything we do at CMHC. We’re taking to eliminate racism and embed equity into our culture, processes, programs, and policies so that they reflect the lived experiences of all Canadians.
Join the Business Optimization and Planning Team, where our partners view CMHC as the catalyst for solving housing affordability challenges. In this role, you will be able to utilize your analytical skills and passion for process improvement to improve housing affordability within the Indigenous and Northern Housing Solutions Team.
This is a temporary position of a duration of 7 months.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research and risk analysis while providing data driven recommendations to support the optimisation of Indigenous and Northern housing programs and initiatives.
- Create and manage complex data sets, reporting, and dashboards for Indigenous and Northern housing programs as well as skills and capacity development initiatives.
- Provide analysis on specific issues and lead ad hoc projects.
- Support, represent and/or organize meetings, committees, and working groups to communicate priorities and to obtain input into CMHC initiatives.
- Develop a variety of written documentation, presentations, and briefing materials in support of project work for internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage SharePoint and MS Teams sites as well as incoming divisional requests for information, support, and guidance.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field such as Business Administration, Economics or Finance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one year of experience using analytical and reporting tools, including Microsoft Suite reporting tools (such as Advanced Excel, Dynamics 365, Client Relationship Management (CRM), PowerBI, Power Automate).
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to conceptualize, collect and synthesize information from diverse sources.
- Strong oral and written communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to write and present ideas and solutions to a variety of audiences.
- Understanding of National Housing Strategy programs and / or On-reserve Housing programs and the unique housing needs of Indigenous and Northern clients.
- Understanding of the Canadian housing market (construction, rental, multi-unit development).
- Knowledge of XpertDoc, and Simple Survey, or similar tools would be an asset.
Posting closing date: (Note, the competition may remain active until filled.
CMHC values diverse backgrounds and experience and welcomes non-Canadians who are eligible to work in Canada to apply!
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Job Requisition ID: 5728
Language Designation: English Essential
Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak): ZZZ
Travel Requirement: Travel not required
Office Location: Ottawa (ON); Calgary (AB); Charlottetown (PE); Edmonton (AB); Halifax (NS); Moncton (NB); Montreal (QC); Quebec (QC); Saskatoon (SK); St. John’s (NL); Thunder Bay (ON); Toronto (ON); Vancouver (BC); Winnipeg (MB); Yellowknife (NT)
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 23:16:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Analyst #Policy #Operations #Position #located #Canada