Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#) в Levi9 Ukraine, Киев, Львов
Job title: Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#) в Levi9 Ukraine, Киев, Львов
Job description: LEVI9 TECHNOLOGY SERVICES is one of the leading nearshore IT service providers with Delivery Centres in Eastern Europe and Head Office in Amsterdam. We develop IT solutions together with our customers. IT solutions that generate a competitive advantage. Our services are not only a collection of technologies and activities.
25 июня 2021
Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#)
3+ year in software testing, preferably back-end testing;
Solid experience in test automation using C# (NUnit, xUnit);
Good experience with SOAP/REST services test automation;
Good understanding of HTTP and TCP protocols and client-server architecture;
Practical knowledge this with SQL, MS SQL Management Studio (Entity Framework);
Experience with Docker;
Knowledge of test types and approaches;
Upper-Intermediate English level;
Self-motivation, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills;
Work with (GIT, Azure Dev Ops);
Experience with/knowledge about Message Brokers (ActiveMq);
Experience with JMeter;
Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies;
Experience in working with the foreign customer (UK based);
Understanding of microservices architecture;
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
A company that serves the terminals around the world and decided to develop its own tool that will manage newly created terminal. The tool that manages the containers from when it is taken from the vessel through all steps inside the terminal to when a container is got by truck from the port.
Technology stack: Microservice architecture (DDD, CQRS), .Net Core 2.2 (Migrating to 3.1), Entity Framework Core, ActiveMQ, Camel, NUnit, Lamar, MS SQL, Docker
QA part: HTTP / TCP protocols, C#, .NET core, SQL, GIT, Docker, Active MQ, Postman, JMeter, RESTful, microservice architecture, Azure DevOps
TBA is a company that provides integrated software solutions to simplify the operations of ports, terminals, and warehouses, enabling every client to perform safely and efficiently. The company’s vision is to offer solutions that work for operations small and large, manual and automated.
With the help from Levi9, TBA is developing a tool to manage a newly created terminal. The tool is designed to manage the transportation of containers from the moment they arrive in a truck or a train up until they’re loaded into a vessel and vice versa. The software grants complete control over logistics within terminals and provides additional services, such as container washing, power supply for refrigerating containers, etc.
Current team setup:
● 5 distributed teams develop the product;
● 2 Ukranian dedicated teams based in Kyiv in Lviv;
● PO and subject matter experts are on the customer’s side;
● Daily communication in English
● 5 teams in 3 countries
Location: Львов – Киев
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 04:43:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Automation #Engineer #Levi9 #Ukraine #Киев #Львов