Senior Business Developer Iberia (Spain & Portugal)
Job title: Senior Business Developer Iberia (Spain & Portugal)
Company: Whirlpool Corporation
Job description: Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it’s like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
This role in summary
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter Country Manager Iberia (Spain & Portugal) to strengthen the KitchenAid team. In this role, you will be responsible for Spain and Portugal markets operations, being in charge of the business model transition from Distributor to operating directly, building market strategic growth plan, setting and achieving your sales targets for KitchenAid SDA and KitchenWare in your distributor markets. As a Country manager you take ownership of developing your customers portfolio in order to deliver a consistent brand experience to consumers and ensure KitchenAid remains the preferred premium Kitchen brand in your region.
Your responsibilities will include
- Grow the current KitchenAid SDA business in the assigned markets by being in charge of the business model transition from Distributor to operating directly
- Build market strategic growth plan
- Develop new sales channels (e.g. specialty stores, electrical retailers etc) and manage directly main key accounts
- Drive day to day market operations
- Achieve monthly sales and DCM targets on customer and product level
- Implement the selective distribution contract at customers
- Maintain and optimize a channel management strategy per customer type
- Manage the promotional calendar for your region
- Organize and attend local events together with marketing and trade partners
- Collaborate closely with KitchenAid central teams: Marketing, Supply, Finance, Legal, Service
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business
- +5 years experience in sales or trade/brand marketing in Consumer Goods sector
- Knowledge of the (premium) SDA business
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Relationship builder, both internally and externally
- Target driven, enjoys the challenge of reaching monthly goals
- Hands-on problem solver
- Quick thinker, able to turn a “no” into an opportunity
- Analytical thinker, uses data to optimize ranges and present findings both internally and externally to customers
- Excellent planning skills to optimize time management
- Effective negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and G Suite
- Reliable team player
Preferred skills and experiences
- Any other European language is a plus
- Motivated by cooking and home appliance world
What we offer
We offer challenging purposes, ownership of your role, great teams, and tools to build your capability. In our performance-based setting, you can take your career in exciting new directions – and as far as you want to go.
Connect with us and learn more about Whirlpool Corporation
See what it’s like to work at Whirlpool by visiting . Additional information about the company can be found on , , , and .
At Whirlpool Corporation, we value and celebrate diversity. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and prohibits any discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Location: Badalona, Barcelona
Job date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 23:06:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Business #Developer #Iberia #Spain #Portugal