Senior Consultant for our Banking Strategy Practice (mf) – Job based in Luxembourg
Job title: Senior Consultant for our Banking Strategy Practice (mf) – Job based in Luxembourg
Job description: With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy’s largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Get to know more about Deloitte; , or .
Your future team
The world of Banking and Capital Market industry is changing. Digital solutions, new ways to operate and an evolving regulatory framework are some of the main challenges banks are facing today. Our Banking Strategy & Operations Team provides major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
Your next challenge
- Determining overall strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects for the clients following the “Imagine, Deliver and Run” approach
- Defining new business strategies together with the team (distribution, products, operational, etc.) taking into account market practices, future requirements, etc.
- Identifying key client business issues, determining business needs and supporting the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects
- Performing rigorous research and analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities in a fast paced environment
- Translating organisational and operational efficiency assessments into implementable business requirements
- Analysing key steps of Digitalization process
- Supporting national and international implementation projects
- Managing and supporting implementation projects
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click to discover what is expected from you in this role.
- A Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related area
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in banking projects such as: strategy projects, re-organisation projects, regulatory projects, efficiency improvement projects, in a bank or within a professional services firm
- Excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client trust relationships through business-oriented mind-set
- A self-starter approach, keen to learn and build expertise
- Fluency in French and English; any other language is considered an asset
Job date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 07:41:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Consultant #Banking #Strategy #Practice #Job #based #Luxembourg