Senior (Data Analytics) – China Audit & Assurance Transformation -Beijing
Job title: Senior (Data Analytics) – China Audit & Assurance Transformation -Beijing
Job description: About the Business
We help our clients achieve business objectives, accomplish fund raising activities, strengthen management capabilities and minimize enterprise risks through the use of our unique Deloitte Audit risk-based approach. Our clients include major multinational corporations, listed companies and other leading companies in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. Facilitated by our own state of the art technology EMS (Engagement Management System), our professionals who are experienced in both local and international laws / regulations deliver efficient and cost effective audit solutions to our clients.
Work you’ll do
Responsible for providing digital advisory services with in-depth technical capabilities using your expertise, including:
- Assists in the design and development of business strategies around innovative solutions for audit
- Captures user requirements and translate them into business and digital enabled solutions
- Creates well-articulated and specific functional documentation
- Conducts user reviews and assist in the running of stakeholder meetings
- Assists in the management of senior stakeholder
- Understands and translate the needs into business and technology solutions, providing consultation on the customer e-technology journey and transformation
- Analyses As-Is and To-Be processes to define system/technology/business requirements
- Supports the delivery of quality functional/application designs
- Supports the development and implementation of quality business solutions and align delivery to business goals
- Assists in proposal developments
- Acts with honesty and integrity, builds advanced knowledge of ethical and professional standards and Deloitte processes to safeguard client confidentiality and the Deloitte’s reputation
- Builds trust and credibility with stakeholders, while maintaining independence where required, by seeking to understand their service levels expectations and what matters to them individually
- Identifies and contributes to opportunities and is aware of the storefront and what services can be provided to client base. Contributes to the chosen focus area/s
A fit for the role? Let’s talk about you.
- We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, Information Security, Electronic and Information Technologies, Mathematics, Statistics and other related STEM majors
- Detail oriented with ability to identity and analyze gaps to innovate.
- Quick learner, creative problem solver, passionate to learn and contribute in newer technologies.
- Strong desire and aptitude for learning with inquisitive mind.
- Well versed with at least one leading technologies (ABCDR) – Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud, Data Analytics, Robotic Cognitive Automation.
- Knowledge and experience in database design, data analysis and modelling is preferred
- Good knowledge of software life cycle, project management, agile, and scrum methodologies,
- Experience in finance industry is a plus but not essential
- “can do” attitude, and a great teammate in a diverse and fast pace environment
- Flexibility in learning new topics, handling change and deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
Why Deloitte China?
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world’s largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a “Top Employer China” in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It’s your time to shine. Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
Follow us on WeChat
Join our group on
Job date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 05:23:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Data #Analytics #China #Audit #Assurance #Transformation #Beijing