Senior Data Management Lead (Hungary, Ireland, Romania)
Job title: Senior Data Management Lead (Hungary, Ireland, Romania)
Job description: Job Description
The (Senior) Data Management Lead provides leadership and expertise in all aspects of Data Management and Clinical Data and Database Programming. The Data Management Lead manages the delivery of all relevant data operations activities from database setup through database lock and data transfers.
General areas of responsibility include: coordination of the relevant Data Operations team members and their activities across all geographies, liaising with project leadership, other functional leaders (clinical, biostatistics, medical, medical writing etc.) and the client as a single point of contact to ensure that the contracted data deliverables are being met – specifically in terms of timeliness, financial management and quality.
May act as Project Leader for projects involving a small number of services, where no Project Leader is assigned.
- Provide leadership to ensure the project or program is completed within budget, schedule and according to contract specifications. Ensure the project/program is progressing according to quality standards, SOPs, ICH and/or other guidelines to fulfill regulations (including oversight and maintenance of relevant data operations project documentation).
- Thorough knowledge of numerous EDC systems (DataLabs, InForm, Rave).
- Thorough knowledge of the eClinical suite and additional tools and systems that can be integrated with a particular EDC system ( MyTrials, IVRS etc ) and Reporting functionality within the EDC system).
- Thorough knowledge of all DB set- up activities including but not limited to Database Configuration Specifications, Data Validation.
- Thorough knowledge of all activities during Study Maintenance and Database Lock. Review of metrics to determine risks and risk mitigation plans as required.
- Effectively communicate to and manage internal project teams, external customers and third party vendors.
- Effectively manage contracted project delivery. Highlight issues/risks to delivery and mitigate risks for both Parexel and the client, developing contingency plans for the project (or providing input to PL). Accountable for quality control of project deliverables and timely delivery of projects.
- Ensure information entered into management systems is accurate and updated on a regular basis.
- Review metrics reports regularly, determine the cause of any project overruns, track scope of ongoing work to identify and raise CIS in a timely manner.
- Participate in cross functional meetings and drive initiatives, participate in Business Development and BID Defense meetings as required.
- Prepare, participate in and follow up on audits/inspections.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Substantial experience in clinical research.
- Proven record of leading project and program teams in a technical/programming or data processing environment.
- Strong understanding of cross functional activities.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Robust knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines and local regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and / or other qualifications in a science or industry related discipline.
- Competent in written and oral English.
Leadership skills that include:
- Building and leading global (virtual) teams.
- Ability to work effectively with and motivate virtual teams.
- Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm, prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
Business / Operational skills that include:
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally within a client organization.
- Understanding of Parexel project financial tools, reports and processes for management of project financials with regards to forecasting, revenue recognition, scope of work and department budget for assigned projects.
- Understanding of Global Data Operations tasks, specifically within Data Management and Database Programming and relevant data standards.
- Sound awareness of relevant regulations, including ICH-GCP, 21CRF11.
- Excellent technical skills including but not limited to the knowledge of Clinical Trial/Data Management Systems, PMED, IVRS.
- Basic knowledge of SAS.
Why Work at Parexel
There are pivotal moments in every career: Sharing new treatments. Improving processes. Delivering life-saving advances. The people who succeed are the ones who make the journey go further and faster every time. What if you had a partner to support you as you reach the next level in your professional path? A partner who believes a collaborative environment is key to achieving your goals? A partner who is dedicated to your health and wellness so you can help make a difference in the lives of millions worldwide?
That’s Parexel. We’re a diverse team of professionals focused on one goal: getting treatments into the hands of those who need them most. Working together, the results we bring to our clients and the opportunities we bring to our team get better with every step.
How can we help you on your journey? Find your path, and learn more on LinkedIn , YouTube , Facebook , Twitter , and Glassdoor .
Job date: Mon, 31 May 2021 22:05:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Data #Management #Lead #Hungary #Ireland #Romania