Senior Data Team Lead – Real World Evidence (homebased in Spain)
Job title: Senior Data Team Lead – Real World Evidence (homebased in Spain)
Job description: Step up and step into the world’s largest CRO. This Clinical Senior Data Team Lead (Sr DTL) job offers excellent career prospects for applicants who have worked in both early phase and Real World clinical data environments.
As Sr DTL you will manage end-to-end delivery of data management services for single/multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget, to meet client needs in the exciting and growing Real World environment. In addition, you will provide comprehensive data management expertise to the Clinical Data Management (CDM) team to provide high quality client driven data management products. You will also provide leadership and vision to the team in the areas of project planning, execution and close-out.
Please only apply if you meet the candidate criteria detailed below. You must apply in English to be considered.
REQUIRED EDUCATION KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a DTL with clinical data
- Demonstrable expert CDM skills and thorough knowledge of the CDM processes (e.g., therapeutic area, SAE reconciliation, external data vendor reconciliation, management of local laboratory data and/or new technology)
- Proven experience and competence in managing delivery of multiple studies/projects/programmes through full CDM lifecycle
- Previous experience of handling customer negotiations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English written and verbal
- Already possess the right to work in the hiring country
- Serve as Data Team Lead, Program Lead and/or Leadership Role on data management deliverables
- Provide project management expertise working with customer data managers, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and provide technical expertise
- Perform direct negotiations with customer
- Maintain strong customer relationships to manage and meet contractual obligations
- Meet with Data Operations (DO) team members on a regular basis to ensure milestones meet timelines and quality deliverables
- Establish strong communications with DO team, functional leads, project managers and all other stakeholders
- Support CDM service delivery with comprehensive process and technical expertise in executing projects
- Serve as the escalation point for unresolved data issues; work with client data managers, vendors, internal team members for resolution
- Work with functional manager(s) to ensure appropriate resources are assigned to meet project deliverables
- Create and/or review and sign-off on all data management plan (DMP) documents
- Implement and track proactive quality management plans across multiple projects/programme, and help timely resolution of problems
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert- Provide leadership and expertise in a specific CDM task or technology
- Train and mentor junior DTL staff in DM expertise. May coordinate the work of more junior DTL staff
Financial Management & Business Development Support:
- Ensure service and quality meet agreed timelines and deliverables in contract Scope of Work (SOW)
- Manage SOW budget
- Identify out of scope tasks and track change orders to completion
- Serve as Project Manager for single service DM projects, including financial tracking.
- Participate in and support RFP process
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at .
Job date: Mon, 17 May 2021 05:30:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Data #Team #Lead #Real #World #Evidence #homebased #Spain