Senior Designer UI
Job title: Senior Designer UI
Company: Liberty Latin America
Job description: Job Description
What’s the role:
The UI Designer is responsible for translating wireframes and wireflows design into visual design of attractive, effective interfaces and in line with the definitions provided by the UX Designer and the UX Researcher that generate positive user perception and achieve the objectives set by the project through inspiring digital interfaces. Also will lead, align and develop UI Design Systems and Guidelines by cluster Ex. Panama, Chile, Puerto Rico with UI designers, UX Designers and Marketing from each country based on the visual identity of each brand and the navigation guidelines delivered by UX Designers
What you’ll do:
- Lead, align and develop UI Design Systems and Guidelines by cluster Ex. Panama, Chile, Puerto Rico with UI designers, UX Designers and Marketing from each country based on the visual identity of each brand and the navigation guidelines delivered by UX Designers.
- Be a reference of the user interface for our LLA customers by set up a user interact design culture across all countries, inspiring, empathizing and collaborating within the Digital Transformation team to envision and build innovative digital products & brand experiences that makes memorable digital interfaces.
- Mentor a growing user interaction design strategy team with the objective of being deeply collaborative in encouraging conceptual, efficient and effective problem solving through the organisation.
- Ensures precise user interface design research principles and developing an intuitive ability to solve problems with a customer first viewpoint.
- Bring best user interface practices, interactions and microinteractions of world references in visual design and look and feel.
- Advice on solving design challenge in a range of digital contexts including digital interactions on physical spaces.
- Be aligned with regional brandbooks and design systems of LLA brands relying on marketing and digital teams.
- Design digital interfaces and interactions that produces satisfaction, empathy and connection with the users, responding present and future digital realities.
- Set powerful, and attractive visually based artifacts that will easily and simply convey current and future experiences, design and usability principles, design directions and design frameworks.
- Governs and approves design decisions to ensure good practices are always considered alongside customer experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Factors / Human Computer Interaction / Design or related field.
- Master level in User Interface Design / UX and UI / Digital Art Direction
- +5 of experience of design in web, mobile or software applications
- UX or UI Certification is desirable.
- Agile Certification is desirable.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws. Expand
Job date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 23:27:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!