Job description: Job Summary
This is a full time position based in Porto Alegre, Brazil responsible for developing innovative, scalable, highly interactive and engaging applications for the ADP Innovation Labs’ new, conversation-based application across mobile, desktop, tablet, and wearable devices.
You will work closely with a small team of front-end designers, data scientists, developers, and research specialists who will value your expertise in software programming, latest web technologies and frameworks. You are comfortable collaborating, but equally capable of working independently.
- Collaborate with business analysts to define software requirements for programming effort
- Design and implement front- and back-end application interfaces for data and services
- Support production software operations, test and debug programs
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers
- Experience with Node.JS, REST and JSON
- Strong understanding of object oriented design and MVC patterns
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores, i.e. GraphQL, MySQL and Redis
- Experience with systems across multiple platforms Linux, UNIX, and Windows
- Experience with open source software
- Understanding of web security practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for great user experience
- Hands-on experience developing Web applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline is desired
- Programming skills on other languages i.e. Java, PHP, and Python
- Good understanding of agile development and continuous integration
- Leadership at the individual level — having the confidence and resilience to take risks — be self-empowered
- Communication: understand and express ideas / solutions in a comprehensive and practical format — knowledge sharing
- User Focus: an absolute focus on the user (internal or external) experience — every aspect of a solution should be productized for ease of use
- Improvisation: the ability to think across disciplines and existing boundaries (technologies / business / geographies) — lateral thinking
- Collaboration: teamwork with a positive approach to ambiguity
- Research: an inclination to continuous research inside and outside the current focus fields
- Influence by example: scientific proof of an idea (success or failure) as the presentation tool — represent an idea to promote it
- Technical Knowledge: broad and deep technical knowledge with a strong focus on data / objects and API / contracts
- Abstract Thinking: view of ideas and solutions as abstractions / patterns that can be leveraged / adapted / reused — deliver frameworks instead of point solutions
Buscamos constantemente criar maneiras melhores de se trabalhar para que você alcance o seu potencial máximo. Seguidamente nomeada como uma das ‘Empresas mais admiradas’ pela revista FORTUNE® e reconhecida pela DiversityInc® como uma das ‘Principais 50 empresas com foco em diversidade’, a ADP trabalha com mais de 740.000 organizações no mundo inteiro para ajudar pessoas a trabalhar de maneira mais inteligente, embarcar em novos desafios e alavancar seus talentos. “Always Designing for People” significa que estamos criando plataformas que transformarão a forma de se trabalhar e juntos vamos descobrir um mundo de oportunidades.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Location: Porto Alegre – RS
Job date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 01:03:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!