Senior Front-end Software Engineer (Brazil)
Job title: Senior Front-end Software Engineer (Brazil)
Job description: Cloudbeds is a travel and hospitality SaaS technology company that works to make the world a more welcome place. We create advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, and hotel groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are spread across over 40 countries, and, altogether, we speak 30+ languages. So, how do we do it? We are a #remotefirst company since our founding, and we allow every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to reinvent the world of hospitality tech and travel and love to travel as much as we do.
As a Senior Front-end Engineer, you will develop new architectures, features, and best practices, as well as aid the application’s frontend transformation to vue.js. You will contribute to and support our vision of a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by engineering frontend widgets and services. As a Senior Front-end Engineer, your goal is to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers all around the world.
Location: Remote – Brazil
What You Will Do:
- As a member of an Integrations team you will participate in building products related to Cloudbeds integrations with third party platforms.
- You’ll help lead discussions on complex technical concepts and requirements with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You will write clean, well-tested, well-documented, and beautiful code.
You’ll Succeed With:
- 5+ years of web application development experience.
- A good product sense and the ability to empathize with our customers.
- Strong knowledge in one of the front-end JS frameworks, Vue.js, React, Angular, etc.
- Experience with API-first design and development
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and time management skills
- Experience with test-driven development, and is willing and able to contribute to writing automated tests
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Passionate about agile practices and continuous improvement.
- Business level English fluency required (verbal and written skills).
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of modern programming languages (PHP, Java, Python).
- Experience working with PHP (Codeigniter) and/or JAVA (Springboot).
- Experience working with desktop applications in JS (Node, Electron, etc)
- Experience working with a remote-first and globally distributed team.
- Experience with Atlassian products [JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket]
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Belo Horizonte – MG
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 02:53:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Frontend #Software #Engineer #Brazil