Senior Logistical Support Coordinator
Job title: Senior Logistical Support Coordinator
Company: Top Staff Panama
Job description: We are is seeking a qualified individual for frontline and security operations in a client relations environment. This person will report to the Director of the office as a member of the agile local team in Panama. The company expects personnel to be detail-oriented, with a desire to grow and develop their talents. Fluency in English is required for this role. Possible growth avenues include marketing, sales support, vendor sourcing, security specialization, and travel management.
The position is available starting March 15.
- Process client requests in timely way via communication channels of email, telephone, and certain messaging apps.
- Plan itineraries, routes, and location visits with a critical attention to detail.
- Performing quality assurance checks with local vendors, chauffeurs, and key third-party liaisons.
- Work as part of a close-knit local team to fulfill client expectations in the region.
- Integrate with our international team to ensure the same high standard of service globally.
- Able to speak English with near-native fluency
- University completed (degree in hospitality, travel, languages, or business disciplines helpful but not required)
- Familiarity with MacOS, common office programs
Work from home.
Location: Ciudad de Panamá
Job date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 05:06:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Logistical #Support #Coordinator