Senior Manager / Manager / Assistant Manager (Digital Industry Singapore) – contract
Job title: Senior Manager / Manager / Assistant Manager (Digital Industry Singapore) – contract
Company: Info-communications Media Development Authority
Job description: Job Description
You will be part of a team within Digital Industry Singapore, a joint office (comprising EDB, ESG and IMDA) that strives to build and develop a vibrant tech ecosystem that global and local tech companies and talent want to connect with. Our aim is to make it easy for tech companies and talent to thrive and grow with Singapore, and build a strong cohort of globally competitive tech companies to be Singapore’s next generation Digital Champions.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts in the ICM sector. These could be from high growth start-ups to large Singapore based ICM companies with the potential to be Singapore’s Digital Champions that will create good jobs and contribute to growth in the ICM sector.
- The scope will include:
- Engaging C-level and management bench to understand their growth or transformation plans and jointly identify areas of collaboration or intervention with DISG
- Leading engagements within DISG, as well as across government agencies, user organisations and other stakeholders to navigate & scope key projects, partnerships or pilot deployments to achieve desired outcomes in the account’s growth and transformation roadmap
- Leveraging across the agencies’ (EDB, IMDA and ESG) programmes, schemes, incentives and networks to provide the necessary intervention to enable and accelerate the development and growth of the account
- Being the Single-Point-of-Contact for the account and key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the administration of the programmes/projects and organise/coordinate related activities for assigned accounts
- Provide input, feedback and work with relevant teams and agencies to develop programmes, incentives and policies that may impact the development and growth of Singapore based ICM enterprises
Growth Engine (Horizontal)
- To contribute to at least one horizontal growth engine (e.g. markets, tech pillar, talent, digitalisation, etc) and work with relevant teams or across agencies to provide inputs or co-develop programmes or policies that will support the growth and development of ICM companies
- Background in Computer/Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology;
- 4 – 8 years of working experience in the ICM industry and/or business development roles;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively engage senior stakeholders and partner agencies;
- Able to think critically and analytically as well as connect the dots to uncover new opportunities for collaboration;
- Good networking skills and the ability to conceptualize actionable projects and drive change through influence;
- Proactive self-starter, able to work well in a team, analytical, self-motivated and driven;
- Able to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in a fast-changing environment;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Passionate to champion the ICM industry.
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Advertised: 09 Jul 2021
Applications close: 22 Jul 2021
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 23:48:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Manager #Manager #Assistant #Manager #Digital #Industry #Singapore #contract