Senior Market Strategist (Vietnam)
Job title: Senior Market Strategist (Vietnam)
Job description: Exness is looking for a dedicated, highly experienced, and knowledgeable senior market strategist, a commercial team member, working closely with the Vietnam Key Account Managers, reporting to the Commercial Director. In this business-critical position, you are responsible for analysis of the global FX, commodity, crypto, precious metal trading market by market fundamentals and technical market micro for semi-institutional clients, HV retail clients, and IB partners. You are expected to deliver timely relevant and well-curated quality content from various market news and analytics to internal commercial team and external target customers.
Role and Responsibility
Daily and weekly analytic content selection, curation, and creation
- In this particular work, the Senior Market Strategist is responsible for researching the core customers’ needs on analytical content to help their trading and creating a professional content piece on a daily and weekly basis to stimulate trader’s confidence in the market
- The most important content pieces that the Senior Market Strategist should make are local, Vietnam market-specific, and timely relevance. This requires Senior Market Strategist to have high sensitivity on the market news and trends all the time.
- The content which the Senior Market Strategist creates is from analysis of various news sources and market analysis so that analysis of the Senior Market Strategist is not directional nor biased from the single angle but well balanced and compliant.
- The audience of the content and analysis is both internal and external.
- The Senior Market Strategist’s primary goal is to increase retention of HV+ customer by providing tailored market analysis and customer’s trading strategy analysis through VIP customer session
- To maximize the effectiveness of the customer engagement, The Senior Market Strategist is to prepare and deliver various market news and analysis of focus market, together with a more profound analysis of customer’s trading record, behavior, and strategy at the highly professional level
- The Senior Market Strategist is responsible for developing customer relationships at the next level together with respective key account managers
- IB partner is a pivotal part of VN business, and one of the most important works of the Senior Market Strategist is to engage partner by providing market analysis for partners’ end customers
- In this particular goal of increasing partner retention, the senior trading strategist understand partner’s strategy and business plan and help partner with maximizing business result together with partner key account manager
- This work will include delivering daily and weekly market analysis or critical market news to partner so that partner can leverage the content to develop customer more effectively
- In this particular role, the senior market strategist will be partnering with partner key account managers and provide added value in retaining partner relationships
- This work will also include managing external blogger relationships
Quality & Consistency in the professional language in the front line
- A Senior Market Strategist is also in charge of all translation quality checks and proofreading so that onsite and offsite language is up to high quality with consistency across the channels.
Analytics and trading education
- A Senior Market Strategist plays a key role in planning, organizing, participating, and delivering the market analytics and trading educational content both for online and offline events, seminars, and webinar conducted by Exness and also by Partner (IB branded event)
To succeed in this Senior Market Strategist position, you must be having a strategic and analytical mindset with a winning mentality, able to cope with a fast-paced environment with razor-sharp attention to detail while being adaptive toward changes.
- Graduate degree or Master degree in finance or economy.
- Preferably to have minimum of 6 years of experience in the Finance Industry.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in FX, commodity, crypto, and energy market
- Professional trading experience is mandatory.
- Deep understanding of the traders’ community is highly plus
- Highly familiar with premium news service, i.e., Thomson Reuter terminal, Bloomberg terminal, capital economics, etc.
- Writing experience as an analyst is an added advantage.
- Strong research skills, including online search tools. Tenacity and ingenuity in the pursuit of sources and information. Ability to handle large volumes of data
- Professional financial advisor experience (in the buying side) and portfolio management experience is plus
Location: Việt Nam
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 07:11:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Market #Strategist #Vietnam