Senior .NET Backend Developer (Vietnam)
Job title: Senior .NET Backend Developer (Vietnam)
Job description: 9cv9 is a premier HR and Hiring Company based in Singapore and Vietnam with clients all over Asia. Join us as we help find you the best and top leading jobs in the region.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, focusing on solution design, coding, deployment and debugging.
● To brainstorm solutions and design robust, highly scalable applications that can withstand high traffic with minimum down time together with engineers from other countries.
● To work closely with product owners, key users, artists and the quality assurance team to ensure deliverables are as per expectation.
● To assist in service migration planning and the design of failover.
● Develop ideas for new products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
● Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
● Troubleshoot applications, conduct performance testing and optimize services to enhance user experience and minimize resource consumption.
● To build reusable code and libraries for future uses.
Minimally 4 years of software engineering experience across the full development lifecycle.
● Degree in relevant courses such as Computer Science/Software Engineering.
● Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures etc.
● Solid understanding of API gateways & API Design.
● Solid experience in .NET technologies including .NET Core, Entity Framework, Web API.
● Working experience in building web based applications based on microservices architecture in .Net Core & C#.
● Strong understanding of Microservice Architecture (MSA) and design patterns to build highly scalable modules.
● Proficient with both NoSQL & SQL (preferably Mongo, Redis, MySQL)
● Working experience of containerization framework (Docker, Kubernetes)
● Good understanding of authentication frameworks and data communication protocols like webSockets.
● Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments or pipelines.
● Familiar with cloud technologies (AWS services preferred, such as IAM, EC2, Lambda, AWS RDS, Elasticsearch, AWS CodeBuild etc)
● Other skills required: Redis Pub/Sub, Cache & Message Broker.
● Collaborative team member with good communication skills in english.
● Experience in migrating monolithic applications to microservices architecture.
● Good understanding of actor model concepts like akka actor and the usage of kafka stream.
● Knowledge or actual experience in CQRS design for huge databases.
● Experience in designing game backends or building games in Cocos or UNITY.
● Domain knowledge of the game industry from game development to actual game operation.
● Experience in any interpreted programming language like Ruby or Python.
● Passion in building games.
Expected salary: $3000 – 7000 per year
Location: Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Job date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 22:57:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #NET #Backend #Developer #Vietnam