Senior Print Specialist Zurich, Switzerland
Job title: Senior Print Specialist Zurich, Switzerland
Job description: MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world’s largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here:
Team and Role Overview
MediaCom Switzerland are looking for a Senior Print Specialist to join our team working across some of the most exciting clients in the network. At our Zurich location, we serve well-known Swiss clients such as AMAG (importer of the Volkswagen Group), EMMI, Credit Suisse, Basler Versicherung.
We have been practicing Agile ways of working for many years. You will work with some of the best media practitioners in the agency.
We believe in sharing great ideas across the teams, wherever they are, and you will have the opportunity to work with a large range of people and excellent tools.
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous professional print specialist experience and expert knowledge, ideally in a media agency, where have been responsible for one or more media budgets and to plan, buy and optimize campaigns in print media
- Fluent German and English language skills required
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects using strong organisational skills with both internal and external departments, service providers and market participants
- Experience managing multiple tasks including titles selection to negotiation with publishers, media planning and purchasing, as well as publication control of the campaigns.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A strong working knowledge relevant industry tools, systems and applications
- Strong sense of initiative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem solving and solutions focused mind-set
- A passion for innovation and ensuring our clients are leading the way
- Experience of working within agile frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Dynamic, friendly and welcoming environment
- Work independently to shape your own projects and ways of working
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular perks and discounts
- Learning & Development Courses
- Pathway International Mobility programme
Job date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 01:05:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Print #Specialist #Zurich #Switzerland